💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I would just like to say, as always, I've loved watching the concerts with you guys. :hug:It's always so much fun and tonight was a good one (even with the song cuts). 

Love you @Talent @Teal Ambition @Saint Hollywood @DawnNutella @Whispering @MrA @KleinGa and everyone else! :hug:

Love you Jess :hug:

PS: There's no single time I enter this website and leave without a smile, tbh, you're all so nice! 

Spoiler

(except with Gaga :sweat:)

I'm so glad I signed in here.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
2 minutes ago, Spyro said:

I understand that.  My issue is that my show is at the end of the tour and I'm kinda scared she'll play with the setlist along the way.  Like remove songs, shorten songs, give the cure video.  I just don't want her to touch DIC. lol  That's literally my most anticipated song to hear live.

Well, last time the tour got longer, not shorter. Here's hoping she stays healthy and all goes well! 

Whispering
3 minutes ago, Talent said:

From ATRL: 

"All I see are "this concert was amazing!!" Posts on IG and Snapchat.

GayTRL lost."

Poor GGD and ATRL. They love drama. :lana:

Exactly! The real world is not the same as GGD or ATRL. Most people that attend concerts are average music listeners. They just had the time of their lives tonight! 

DawnNutella
17 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I would just like to say, as always, I've loved watching the concerts with you guys. :hug:It's always so much fun and tonight was a good one (even with the song cuts). 

Love you @Talent @Teal Ambition @Saint Hollywood @DawnNutella @Whispering @MrA @KleinGa and everyone else! :hug:

I loved it, thank you! Goodnight y'all! :kara:

DeleteMyAccount
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Exactly! The real world is not the same as GGD or ATRL. Most people that attend concerts are average music listeners. They just had the time of their lives tonight! 

But we needed them to hear BM so that they'd stream it and make it Gold certified. 

:stalkga:

We all had such a great time- my friends up in the nose bleeds, and the new people I met down in the field. Absolutely fantastic environment.

I think I sat next to somebody who had a GGD account? lmao wya Kevin

3 points in and ready for more

Quick Sand

I was at the show tonight and I had such an incredible time!! The people next to me in my seats were so nice and I had a such a good time dancing with everyone!! But my heart SANK when I heard her go straight into Angel Down and realized that she cut 3 songs :giveup: I still had a fantastic time but I wanted DiC so bad :giveup: 

gagarox

I thought that after watching thr opening night on livestream  i wouldnt want to watch further livestream shows too but damn i cant help but keep coming back for more... legend is so good and we are lucky she is still touring and giving her best performances unlike certain stans who havent seen their favs live since years  :giveup:

Here for lG6 lg7 lg8 lg9 lg10 tours as well as so on

Tan Fei
1 hour ago, Riley Benton said:

Maybe she's not too happy about it either. Here she is leaving the stadium and not even saying thanks to the fan who gave her a rose :ladyhaha:

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Riley Benton said:

Maybe she's not too happy about it either. Here she is leaving the stadium and not even saying thanks to the fan who gave her a rose :ladyhaha:

Ummm...you're welcome? :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Irrelevant

I was at s(cheiße)chool I'M SORRY FOR DISAPPOINTING Y'ALL WITH NO THREAD :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Strange how she always removes the more "red" sets :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

chromatikev
2 hours ago, Miel said:

We all had such a great time- my friends up in the nose bleeds, and the new people I met down in the field. Absolutely fantastic environment.

I think I sat next to somebody who had a GGD account? lmao wya Kevin

Right here!! LMFAO HEY. That was such a great show and I'm so glad you sat next to us. Still subtle bummed about Bloody Mary, DIC and Paparazzi but eh :gaysia:

ChristianSaad

GUYS I just got home and I have a lot of videos to upload on youtube... i got some amazing quality videos from in the pit (don't judge the audio quality though)

But there's this for now

Archived