Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Featured Posts

Hachi   Paws Up 7
Hachi
22 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Are you going alone? All my friends already got their seats and I don't wanna go alone. I haven't bought a ticket yet =)

I'm going with a friend that isn't into Gaga as much but for 50$ she went for it!

I just looked on Ticketmaster and there isn't a seat next to the ones we bought anymore :-(. Would've totally told you to join us.

I should've posted this before buying! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChristianSaad   Paws Up 491
ChristianSaad
6 minutes ago, Hachi said:

I'm going with a friend that isn't into Gaga as much but for 50$ she went for it!

I just looked on Ticketmaster and there isn't a seat next to the ones we bought anymore :-(. Would've totally told you to join us.

I should've posted this before buying! 

Wait the $50 tickets are obstructed view. They're the last few rows of the 100's that's why it's obstructed, the bottom of the 200 sections will be in your way since the stage is elevated

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meen Monthon Promphao   Paws Up 4
Meen Monthon Promphao

Hey guys,

I'm a littlemonster from Thailand and going alone to see her tomorrow.
Anyway, I have couple of question:
1. Can I bring a Binocular in the show because I've got such a sh*tty view's seat?
2. Does anyone know what time the doors are opening?

Can't wait to see her again since BTWB in Bangkok six years ago!!!

Thank You.

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hachi   Paws Up 7
Hachi
59 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Wait the $50 tickets are obstructed view. They're the last few rows of the 100's that's why it's obstructed, the bottom of the 200 sections will be in your way since the stage is elevated

Hmm which sections are you talking about? I don't see obstructed views on my ticket. I'm in view box 310 in row A. Is this one of the ones you're talking about?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChristianSaad   Paws Up 491
ChristianSaad
6 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Hmm which sections are you talking about? I don't see obstructed views on my ticket. I'm in view box 310 in row A. Is this one of the ones you're talking about?

No that's fine. I'm talking about the 100 sections. The last like 10 or more rows of the 100 sections aren't going to see the stage that well. This venue is really tricky. Almost half of the 100 sections are an obstructed view and there's also tons of seating behind the stage. So weird

P.S. I still don't have a ticket and I'm actually starting to get really nervous lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark   Paws Up 6,561
ZacharyMark

It seems as if a whole bunch of tickets for the show were released tonight. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChristianSaad   Paws Up 491
ChristianSaad
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

It seems as if a whole bunch of tickets for the show were released tonight. 

Normally venues release extra tickets the morning of the show, or sometimes even hours before doors open. Maybe things are different since it's a stadium and they released them a day early. Either way, this isn't something out of the norm for most major tours

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hachi   Paws Up 7
Hachi
2 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Normally venues release extra tickets the morning of the show, or sometimes even hours before doors open. Maybe things are different since it's a stadium and they released them a day early. Either way, this isn't something out of the norm for most major tours

Are you willing to get cheaper tickets? (Or anything off the floor seats) 

Theres gotta be someone you can entice to go!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChristianSaad   Paws Up 491
ChristianSaad
2 hours ago, Meen Monthon Promphao said:

Hey guys,

I'm a littlemonster from Thailand and going alone to see her tomorrow.
Anyway, I have couple of question:
1. Can I bring a Binocular in the show because I've got such a sh*tty view's seat?
2. Does anyone know what time the doors are opening?

Can't wait to see her again since BTWB in Bangkok six years ago!!!

Thank You.

You can bring binoculars, and I think doors are at 6PM but not sure

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
F AM E   Paws Up 6,743
F AM E
3 hours ago, Meen Monthon Promphao said:

Hey guys,

I'm a littlemonster from Thailand and going alone to see her tomorrow.
Anyway, I have couple of question:
1. Can I bring a Binocular in the show because I've got such a sh*tty view's seat?
2. Does anyone know what time the doors are opening?

Can't wait to see her again since BTWB in Bangkok six years ago!!!

Thank You.

I'm pretty positive you can bring binoculars. People bring them for games. But there should be huge screens around for you to see her face/close-ups.

And the ticket says 7pm so I'm guessing 6pm? She probably won't go on right at 7 though

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan   Paws Up 9
Aidan

sorry if I missed this, but does anyone know how she's going to do the stage? like, she can't do the moving walkways since there's no ceiling like in other venues, right...? so no multi-stage setup this time?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChristianSaad   Paws Up 491
ChristianSaad

WAIT! Does she actually go on at 7PM? I heard there is a time curfew for the venue and the tickets actually say 7PM

Someone from the record label told me that whatever time is on the tickets is the actual time of when the show will start

But don't all the other tickets say 8PM and she's been going on closer to 9? Cities like Vegas and Inglewood and Tacoma??

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flippy   Paws Up 790
Flippy
13 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

I STILL DON'T HAVE TICKETS (OR ANYONE TO GO WITH)

1) is anyone going to this show alone and want to go together?

2) is anyone selling tickets?

I'm not too worried about finding tickets, there's a ton on stubhub under face value, I just don't have anyone to go with because all my friends bought their seats already. Normally for GA shows I just meet them outside and we all go in together, but this show is all seated.

I've been to a ton of Gaga shows alone, but with GA floor... this time I would be sitting in a seat by myself, not as fun lol :laughga:

I mean, I already bought my ticket but I am going alone :shrug: Actually I'm pretty nervous lol

The Monster Ball Tour 3.22.11 // The Born This Way Ball 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour 6.3.14 // Cheek To Cheek Tour 5.28.15

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark   Paws Up 6,561
ZacharyMark
7 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

Normally venues release extra tickets the morning of the show, or sometimes even hours before doors open. Maybe things are different since it's a stadium and they released them a day early. Either way, this isn't something out of the norm for most major tours

Yea I know that. But it just seems that the stadium didn't put all tickets for sale because of the towers possibly blocking the view. Normally, those tickets are sold regardless.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grigio   Paws Up 84
Grigio
7 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

WAIT! Does she actually go on at 7PM? I heard there is a time curfew for the venue and the tickets actually say 7PM

Someone from the record label told me that whatever time is on the tickets is the actual time of when the show will start

But don't all the other tickets say 8PM and she's been going on closer to 9? Cities like Vegas and Inglewood and Tacoma??

Doesn't stadium shows start earlier? Because of the open roof they can't play loud music until 11PM like they do in arenas. But she'll probably be late so :awkney:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×