Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Featured Posts

F AM E   Paws Up 6,197
F AM E

On my first try, I got really great seats, but when I tried to check out it took me to a blank page and so I lost them. So fcking pissed still!!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Girrr   Paws Up 609
Girrr
24 minutes ago, F AM E said:

On my first try, I got really great seats, but when I tried to check out it took me to a blank page and so I lost them. So fcking pissed still!!!

Mine did that too! Luckily, I just refreshed and it resubmitted the form, so I got the tickets. I ended up getting the Going for Gold Package. Dead center, row 4. I'm so excited!! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
F AM E   Paws Up 6,197
F AM E
11 minutes ago, Girrr said:

Mine did that too! Luckily, I just refreshed and it resubmitted the form, so I got the tickets. I ended up getting the Going for Gold Package. Dead center, row 4. I'm so excited!! 

You didn't need to tell me that :madge:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
skaxboy   Paws Up 576
skaxboy
2 hours ago, Emmie said:

My broke ass got section 312 for $50. I'm happy!

Oooooh! I was looking for cheaper tickets for this show. The lowest I found was the 300 sections for about $115 each. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan   Paws Up 9
Aidan

I initially got field 11 and bought those, but then refreshed ten minutes later for the hell of it and field 1 showed up, so I bought those. Now I gotta get rid of the field 1 tickets :cryga: #mess

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
F AM E   Paws Up 6,197
F AM E

Was hoping for floor level seats but ended up getting first level seats. I wanna be as close as possible but im scared since the floor seats arent staggered, it wont be as good :ohno: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
skaxboy   Paws Up 576
skaxboy

Is anyone else having a tough time finding tickets?

 

Been trying since 10 and nothing but the resales. I hate buying tickets. I do not want to resort to stub hub but they have 9,000 tickets on there. This is so unfair. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stev   Paws Up 64
Stev
20 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Is anyone else having a tough time finding tickets?

 

Been trying since 10 and nothing but the resales. I hate buying tickets. I do not want to resort to stub hub but they have 9,000 tickets on there. This is so unfair. 

I am... ugh I didn't know they'd sell out so quickly and the resales are so expensive :toofunny: I should have gotten joanne merch and done the presale ugh why is the ticket market like this. 

don't ask me how or why

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
skaxboy   Paws Up 576
skaxboy
1 hour ago, Stev said:

I am... ugh I didn't know they'd sell out so quickly and the resales are so expensive :toofunny: I should have gotten joanne merch and done the presale ugh why is the ticket market like this. 

Keep trying sis! After 30 mins I found floor tickets but then my bank declined even tho I had money. By the time I got thru to my bank the time was up. Then a few mins later I found nosebleeds in the upper section and just settled for them. That time my card went thru just fine tho.  

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan   Paws Up 9
Aidan
5 hours ago, skaxboy said:

Is anyone else having a tough time finding tickets?

 

Been trying since 10 and nothing but the resales. I hate buying tickets. I do not want to resort to stub hub but they have 9,000 tickets on there. This is so unfair. 

I feel you, I was there right on time and didn't get anything :( I had my phone, tablet, and laptop, trying on all of them lol. No luck

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarryTheAngel   Paws Up 354
MarryTheAngel

I was about to be next to my friend in 121 but my card was declined and when I got it fixed and looked for that seat I was gone and now I'm in 302.:giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
F AM E   Paws Up 6,197
F AM E
24 minutes ago, MarryTheAngel said:

I was about to be next to my friend in 121 but my card was declined and when I got it fixed and looked for that seat I was gone and now I'm in 302.:giveup:

:wacko: Similar thing happened to me. I had floor seats center and when i hit the payment button, it went to a blank page and when i tried to go back it disappeared :giveup: Not sure I'll ever get over it

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×