Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad
39 minutes ago, Hachi said:

ohhhh I might buy that SF shirt! 

Also there's a slight chance of rain from 7-9!

AM I the only one who kinda hope it rains on Gaga.. Reminds me of when she did Teeth on GMA in NY and it rained on her and she went absolutely crazy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

AM I the only one who kinda hope it rains on Gaga.. Reminds me of when she did Teeth on GMA in NY and it rained on her and she went absolutely crazy

Haha. Maybe for a song or two :-p

ChristianSaad

I JUST GOT FLR-2 TICKETS ON TICKETMASTER!!!

They added 2 rows to section 2 and section 4 that didn't exist before! I'm freaking out!

IF ANYONE STILL NEEDS TICKETS CHECK TICKETMASTER RIGHT NOW, THERE'S A FEW LEFT!!!!!!!!!!

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

the back of the field is not on sale because it's a protected area of the field that never goes on sale, for any concert, there will be a big empty gap there

I'm not talking about the diamond. I'm talking about the new tickets that were released yesterday.

ChristianSaad
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'm not talking about the diamond. I'm talking about the new tickets that were released yesterday.

There's even newer tickets that got released 20 minutes ago... better than yesterday.. but they're almost all gone

asana15
5 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

There's even newer tickets that got released 20 minutes ago... better than yesterday.. but they're almost all gone

Yep, that's my strategy for the City Field.

androiduser

I think new tickets are always released before the show.... that's why I don't really believe the "sold out" tag for any show or any artist because it usually refers to the first batch of tickets released

migamiga

Ugh these new floor seats are cheaper than my first level seats :madge:

I'm never buying my gaga tickets on the first day again

ChristianSaad
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I think new tickets are always released before the show.... that's why I don't really believe the "sold out" tag for any show or any artist because it usually refers to the first batch of tickets released

Yeah but I paid $136 + fees in a section where every other seat is $251 + fees. Even FIELD 1 and FIELD 5 are $251 + fees and they're more to the side

I have no idea why they released them at half the price but I'm not complaining

Flippy
25 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

We'll be neighbors! Haha! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

I'll be heading there alone, I'll be wearing this hoodie

43265925_001_b?$xlarge$&hei=900&fit=cons

+ripped jeans, boots and my glasses if anyone wants to say hi! Haha! (So nervous :giveup:)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ChristianSaad
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I'll be heading there alone, I'll be wearing this hoodie

43265925_001_b?$xlarge$&hei=900&fit=cons

+ripped jeans, boots and my glasses if anyone wants to say hi! Haha! (So nervous :giveup:)

Where are you sitting, DM me on Twitter if you wanna meet up @ChristianSaad

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

Stage !

Yay, I had a feeling they change it up for the stadiums without having to completely eliminate the runways. However, what's with the extra space between the runway and stage? There will be a huge gap between the runway and the seated areas. :oprah:

Flippy
5 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Where are you sitting, DM me on Twitter if you wanna meet up @ChristianSaad

Field 2, row 27! Ok! ^_^ I'll DM you!

Archived