• Created
  • Last Reply
Bazaar
6 minutes ago, Aidan said:

girl she didn't do DIC, Paparazzi, or Bloody Mary :(

Whatttt whyyyy

J e s s e
18 hours ago, VenusWarhol said:

Wouldn't be insensitive if she performs Bloody Mary since what happened in Charlottesville tho?

She performed john Wayne, even though a dog got hit by a car in the MV.:giggle:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Hi. So since I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere, I thought I'd ask here lol....any of you that were on the field last night, did everyone behave and stay in their sections? Or did people rush the piano stage? Also, some people were saying that anyone can just go into the makeshift "pit" between the right catwalk and the stage. Is that true? If so was it just first come first served? I'm asking cause I will be attending the Chicago show at Wrigley Field and I have floor tickets and I wanna know what to expect. Thanks!

Quick Sand
15 hours ago, Bbotx92 said:

Hi. So since I can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere, I thought I'd ask here lol....any of you that were on the field last night, did everyone behave and stay in their sections? Or did people rush the piano stage? Also, some people were saying that anyone can just go into the makeshift "pit" between the right catwalk and the stage. Is that true? If so was it just first come first served? I'm asking cause I will be attending the Chicago show at Wrigley Field and I have floor tickets and I wanna know what to expect. Thanks!

I was on the floor and everyone pretty much just stayed in their seats from what I saw! People only really moved to other seats when other people left the show early (which is what I did)

ryanripley
On 14/08/2017 at 6:46 AM, Riley Benton said:

The solution to making time deadlines is to start on time or earlier. 

This is why I walked out of the Vancouver show before it barely started. I was tired of standing around for 6/7 hours. 

what kind of NONSENSE :rip: 

i waited around 24 hours for my BTWB show with barely any money for food :rip: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

EGOT2027

Does anyone have a pic where it's clear Gaga was wearing the red outfit under the Come to Mama one? I can't tell in the videos

EGOT2027
23 hours ago, Nathen1198 said:

I was on the floor and everyone pretty much just stayed in their seats from what I saw! People only really moved to other seats when other people left the show early (which is what I did)

People left early?!?!

3 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Does anyone have a pic where it's clear Gaga was wearing the red outfit under the Come to Mama one? I can't tell in the videos

I don't have a pic, but it wasn't for the Come to Mama outfit. It was plain visible under the outfit for Angel Down and Joanne. 

Quick Sand
5 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

People left early?!?!

The people next to me left during Joanne because they said it was getting "too late" and people had also left before Million Reasons too!

ChristianSaad
On 8/16/2017 at 11:05 AM, iWontBeTonight said:

It's pretty clear here when she moves back to the main stage 

• 2 weeks later...
ChristianSaad

I miss this show so ****ing much - the fact that I seen Gaga perform in San Francisco in 2008 in tiny ass clubs and gay pride events with no one paying attention... and then she headlines the biggest venue in the city... I'm speechless

P.S. Who else snagged one of the SF shirts they were selling? I cherish mine with all my heart haha

Archived