💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Are you going alone? All my friends already got their seats and I don't wanna go alone. I haven't bought a ticket yet =)

I'm going with a friend that isn't into Gaga as much but for 50$ she went for it!

I just looked on Ticketmaster and there isn't a seat next to the ones we bought anymore :-(. Would've totally told you to join us.

I should've posted this before buying! 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad
6 minutes ago, Hachi said:

I'm going with a friend that isn't into Gaga as much but for 50$ she went for it!

I just looked on Ticketmaster and there isn't a seat next to the ones we bought anymore :-(. Would've totally told you to join us.

I should've posted this before buying! 

Wait the $50 tickets are obstructed view. They're the last few rows of the 100's that's why it's obstructed, the bottom of the 200 sections will be in your way since the stage is elevated

Mean Winchester

Hey guys,

I'm a littlemonster from Thailand and going alone to see her tomorrow.
Anyway, I have couple of question:
1. Can I bring a Binocular in the show because I've got such a sh*tty view's seat?
2. Does anyone know what time the doors are opening?

Can't wait to see her again since BTWB in Bangkok six years ago!!!

Thank You.

59 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Wait the $50 tickets are obstructed view. They're the last few rows of the 100's that's why it's obstructed, the bottom of the 200 sections will be in your way since the stage is elevated

Hmm which sections are you talking about? I don't see obstructed views on my ticket. I'm in view box 310 in row A. Is this one of the ones you're talking about?

ChristianSaad
6 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Hmm which sections are you talking about? I don't see obstructed views on my ticket. I'm in view box 310 in row A. Is this one of the ones you're talking about?

No that's fine. I'm talking about the 100 sections. The last like 10 or more rows of the 100 sections aren't going to see the stage that well. This venue is really tricky. Almost half of the 100 sections are an obstructed view and there's also tons of seating behind the stage. So weird

P.S. I still don't have a ticket and I'm actually starting to get really nervous lol

DeleteMyAccount

It seems as if a whole bunch of tickets for the show were released tonight. 

ChristianSaad
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

It seems as if a whole bunch of tickets for the show were released tonight. 

Normally venues release extra tickets the morning of the show, or sometimes even hours before doors open. Maybe things are different since it's a stadium and they released them a day early. Either way, this isn't something out of the norm for most major tours

2 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Normally venues release extra tickets the morning of the show, or sometimes even hours before doors open. Maybe things are different since it's a stadium and they released them a day early. Either way, this isn't something out of the norm for most major tours

Are you willing to get cheaper tickets? (Or anything off the floor seats) 

Theres gotta be someone you can entice to go!

ChristianSaad
2 hours ago, Meen Monthon Promphao said:

Hey guys,

1. Can I bring a Binocular in the show because I've got such a sh*tty view's seat?

Thank You.

You can bring binoculars, and I think doors are at 6PM but not sure

migamiga
3 hours ago, Meen Monthon Promphao said:

Hey guys,

Thank You.

I'm pretty positive you can bring binoculars. People bring them for games. But there should be huge screens around for you to see her face/close-ups.

And the ticket says 7pm so I'm guessing 6pm? She probably won't go on right at 7 though

sorry if I missed this, but does anyone know how she's going to do the stage? like, she can't do the moving walkways since there's no ceiling like in other venues, right...? so no multi-stage setup this time?

ChristianSaad

WAIT! Does she actually go on at 7PM? I heard there is a time curfew for the venue and the tickets actually say 7PM

Someone from the record label told me that whatever time is on the tickets is the actual time of when the show will start

But don't all the other tickets say 8PM and she's been going on closer to 9? Cities like Vegas and Inglewood and Tacoma??

Flippy
13 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

I STILL DON'T HAVE TICKETS (OR ANYONE TO GO WITH)

1) is anyone going to this show alone and want to go together?

2) is anyone selling tickets?

I'm not too worried about finding tickets, there's a ton on stubhub under face value, I just don't have anyone to go with because all my friends bought their seats already. Normally for GA shows I just meet them outside and we all go in together, but this show is all seated.

I've been to a ton of Gaga shows alone, but with GA floor... this time I would be sitting in a seat by myself, not as fun lol :laughga:

I mean, I already bought my ticket but I am going alone :shrug: Actually I'm pretty nervous lol

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

DeleteMyAccount
7 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

Yea I know that. But it just seems that the stadium didn't put all tickets for sale because of the towers possibly blocking the view. Normally, those tickets are sold regardless.

7 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

WAIT! Does she actually go on at 7PM? I heard there is a time curfew for the venue and the tickets actually say 7PM

Someone from the record label told me that whatever time is on the tickets is the actual time of when the show will start

But don't all the other tickets say 8PM and she's been going on closer to 9? Cities like Vegas and Inglewood and Tacoma??

Doesn't stadium shows start earlier? Because of the open roof they can't play loud music until 11PM like they do in arenas. But she'll probably be late so :awkney:

Archived