💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

migamiga
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Yes - I'm willing to reduce to a minimum of $250ish as that's what I paid for them. They're Field/Floor 5 so they're really close. Also featured under the Best Seats option in TicketMaster :)

Hmm really really tempting. I already have tickets for the first level and my only concern about the floor is being blocked by people in rows ahead of me. Plus then I'd also have to make sure to sell my tickets. I'm asking my friend right now and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
56 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Hmm really really tempting. I already have tickets for the first level and my only concern about the floor is being blocked by people in rows ahead of me. Plus then I'd also have to make sure to sell my tickets. I'm asking my friend right now and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks!

That would be good for both of us haha! The only reason I'm selling is because I'm from LA and the 8th sold out before I could refresh so I got SF. And then Gagz announced 9th as a date for LA which I was able to get! :D

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Catspajamas
On 7/21/2017 at 6:49 AM, derpmonster said:

Does someone want 1-2 tickets for the show? I have Field tickets, so close to stage, seated. ~ $270

Still available? See my PM

derpmonster
On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:34 PM, Catspajamas said:

Still available? See my PM

Yeah! Selling at a discount now. Less than retail value of $251

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

JUDAAS BABY

If anyone is interested I have 4 tickets in section 127 row 10 selling them for $250 each.

I'm super bummed I can't make it to the show but I'm trying to get better tickets for the December show in Vegas.

Girrr

just curious but I heard somewhere that whoever purchased the tickets on their credit card needed to be present at the venue to verify. Is this true?

NightCat
15 minutes ago, Girrr said:

just curious but I heard somewhere that whoever purchased the tickets on their credit card needed to be present at the venue to verify. Is this true?

Apparently it only applies to Vancouver show. And also only GA tickets need to be verified

They said it might be different at other venues, so we'll see :sweat:

Girrr
1 hour ago, Minsung Cho said:

Apparently it only applies to Vancouver show. And also only GA tickets need to be verified

Oh, phew. I got the Gold package or whatever it was, so I don't think I need to worry about it. I really don't feel like bringing my mom to the show just to get in lol

migamiga

I might be selling my (2) tickets in section 108 for $325. Anyone interested? I'm trying to upgrade :laughga:

I had to cancel my trip to San Francisco for this show. We are now selling our tickets on StubHub for under face value - lower than any of the tickets currently listed. They were $250 and we're selling them for $150. Floor row 26.

We'd rather a fan get them, so I want to post them here before they go :)

Here's the link:

https://www.stubhub.com/lady-gaga-tickets-lady-gaga-san-francisco-at-t-park-8-13-2017/event/9818024/?sort=price+asc&sid=1370384&tktbkt=5&dUpg=true&byo=1&ticket_id=1270133694&ticketRank=1&byo_qty=2

ChristianSaad
On 8/5/2017 at 6:58 AM, russ said:

I had to cancel my trip to San Francisco for this show. We are now selling our tickets on StubHub for under face value - lower than any of the tickets currently listed. They were $250 and we're selling them for $150. Floor row 26.

We'd rather a fan get them, so I want to post them here before they go :)

Here's the link:

https://www.stubhub.com/lady-gaga-tickets-lady-gaga-san-francisco-at-t-park-8-13-2017/event/9818024/?sort=price+asc&sid=1370384&tktbkt=5&dUpg=true&byo=1&ticket_id=1270133694&ticketRank=1&byo_qty=2

Damn! I wish I saw this one.. I still need tickets for this show

LittleJoannster
On 8/1/2017 at 7:12 AM, Minsung Cho said:

This was the case at the tacoma show but they really didn't care for the person it was the card that had to be there. Whatever card was used for the tickets has to be preset and all the people with tickets had to be preset together.

JUDAAS BABY
7 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

Damn! I wish I saw this one.. I still need tickets for this show

How many are you looking for?

i have 4 seats in section 127 selling for $220 each and

2 seats in section 112 selling at face value $162 each 

Miel

Anybody know what the situation for he floor seating is? Or what the "Dancing In Circles" package means when it states early entry? Hmm.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived