đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

migamiga

On my first try, I got really great seats, but when I tried to check out it took me to a blank page and so I lost them. So fcking pissed still!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, F AM E said:

On my first try, I got really great seats, but when I tried to check out it took me to a blank page and so I lost them. So fcking pissed still!!!

Mine did that too! Luckily, I just refreshed and it resubmitted the form, so I got the tickets. I ended up getting the Going for Gold Package. Dead center, row 4. I'm so excited!! 

migamiga
11 minutes ago, Girrr said:

Mine did that too! Luckily, I just refreshed and it resubmitted the form, so I got the tickets. I ended up getting the Going for Gold Package. Dead center, row 4. I'm so excited!! 

You didn't need to tell me that :madge:

skaxboy
2 hours ago, Emmie said:

My broke ass got section 312 for $50. I'm happy!

Oooooh! I was looking for cheaper tickets for this show. The lowest I found was the 300 sections for about $115 each. 

I initially got field 11 and bought those, but then refreshed ten minutes later for the hell of it and field 1 showed up, so I bought those. Now I gotta get rid of the field 1 tickets :cryga: #mess

migamiga

Was hoping for floor level seats but ended up getting first level seats. I wanna be as close as possible but im scared since the floor seats arent staggered, it wont be as good :ohno: 

skaxboy

Is anyone else having a tough time finding tickets?

Been trying since 10 and nothing but the resales. I hate buying tickets. I do not want to resort to stub hub but they have 9,000 tickets on there. This is so unfair. 

20 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Been trying since 10 and nothing but the resales. I hate buying tickets. I do not want to resort to stub hub but they have 9,000 tickets on there. This is so unfair. 

I am... ugh I didn't know they'd sell out so quickly and the resales are so expensive :toofunny: I should have gotten joanne merch and done the presale ugh why is the ticket market like this. 

don't ask me how or why

skaxboy
1 hour ago, Stev said:

I am... ugh I didn't know they'd sell out so quickly and the resales are so expensive :toofunny: I should have gotten joanne merch and done the presale ugh why is the ticket market like this. 

Keep trying sis! After 30 mins I found floor tickets but then my bank declined even tho I had money. By the time I got thru to my bank the time was up. Then a few mins later I found nosebleeds in the upper section and just settled for them. That time my card went thru just fine tho.  

5 hours ago, skaxboy said:

I feel you, I was there right on time and didn't get anything :( I had my phone, tablet, and laptop, trying on all of them lol. No luck

MarryTheAngel

I was about to be next to my friend in 121 but my card was declined and when I got it fixed and looked for that seat I was gone and now I'm in 302.:giveup:

migamiga
24 minutes ago, MarryTheAngel said:

I was about to be next to my friend in 121 but my card was declined and when I got it fixed and looked for that seat I was gone and now I'm in 302.:giveup:

:wacko: Similar thing happened to me. I had floor seats center and when i hit the payment button, it went to a blank page and when i tried to go back it disappeared :giveup: Not sure I'll ever get over it

Archived