Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

skaxboy

I'm so excited for this show. I'm doing Sacramento GA floor and don't care where I sit for this one. I might do LA as well since my sister and little nephews want to see her too. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone else notice that it's the same Sunday as Outsidelands??? I feel like this was kinda poor planning on Gaga's team... As much as the Bay loves Gaga, outsidelands has way more GP hype than she does and will probably take away demand unless tix are super cheap ?? also traffic getting into both will be terrible ?? 

3 minutes ago, griogiogay said:

anyone else notice that it's the same Sunday as Outsidelands??? I feel like this was kinda poor planning on Gaga's team... As much as the Bay loves Gaga, outsidelands has way more GP hype than she does and will probably take away demand unless tix are super cheap ?? also traffic getting into both will be terrible ?? 

I didn't even notice! That's really terrible planning. I'm going to hate driving there from SJ. 

migamiga

Does anyone know how much floor seats are gonna cost? I feel like it's not even worth it to go if i'm not even close. I'd rather just go for GA in LA if theyre more than $150

On 2/6/2017 at 5:18 PM, Miel said:

Wait, it's floor seating?? lord

Yeah, the four stadium shows have assigned seating instead of general admission. Hopefully if she comes to Oakland I can just get GA standing that way. 

1 hour ago, Emmie said:

Yeah, the four stadium shows have assigned seating instead of general admission. Hopefully if she comes to Oakland I can just get GA standing that way. 

Huh, that's unfortunate. That just seems... not fun, you know?

Now I'll eye an LA date, lol.

3 points in and ready for more

GunninMan

My dorms are about two blocks from AT&T Park, and I am so mad because I am moving out at the end of the semester. I could've just walked to the concert! Big big downside that floor is seated tho, I am curious how the concerts are going to be if she is having seating for her GA...

Was anyone able to buy a ticket with their presale code at 9 am? It's coming up as "invalid" for me.... super frustrating!!!!

DanceInTheFlames
10 minutes ago, Emmie said:

Was anyone able to buy a ticket with their presale code at 9 am? It's coming up as "invalid" for me.... super frustrating!!!!

Code worked for me, but there weren't any GA pit tickets or field seat tickets available. 

1 minute ago, DanceInTheFlames said:

Code worked for me, but there weren't any GA pit tickets or field seat tickets available. 

Did you do the Citi presale or the merch presale?

Just now, DanceInTheFlames said:

Citi

Omg, thank GOD. I guess that means merch codes start at 10 instead of 9. I was so worried!!! Pray for me :cryga:

Quick Sand
49 minutes ago, DanceInTheFlames said:

Did anyone get GA or field seats? I had no luck at either CITI/merch presale. 

I think the only way to get a good field seat for this presale was to buy a VIP package. I looked at a few of the packages and got great field seats but when I used my presale code, I couldn't find ANYTHING.

Archived