Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Las Vegas, NV - August 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Adam Synthesis
4 minutes ago, Gastelum200 said:

Yes :)

We can party little monster style for Queen Gaga. We should meet if you want! :)

єνєяу нєαятвяєαк мαкєѕ ιт нαя∂ тσ кєєρ тнє fαιтн - qυєєи gαgα

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gastelum200
10 minutes ago, HlfGodHlfDevil said:

We can party little monster style for Queen Gaga. We should meet if you want! :)

Sounds like a good idea :D 4 days left 💕

Taylor Rendon

Does anyone know if the line fot CTM will be inside or outside? The other gaga shows ive been to in vegas have always been at the MGM in the cool inside, currious to see how this venue is!

JUDAAS BABY
13 hours ago, HlfGodHlfDevil said:

Will do. I'm getting there early asf!!

Do you have CTM or regular GA?

lanceryan23
6 hours ago, Taylor Rendon said:

Does anyone know if the line fot CTM will be inside or outside? The other gaga shows ive been to in vegas have always been at the MGM in the cool inside, currious to see how this venue is!

I'm wondering the same thing! Just received my CTM email today and it states, "Please proceed to the WEST ROLL-UP DOORS near Park Avenue and look for the check-in signs!  Check-in is from 3:30pm – 5:30pm." I have a feeling we'll be waiting outside :/

MonsterPug
On 8/6/2017 at 8:17 PM, LittleJoannster said:

It's fun. for the tacoma show they divided the lines into Ga and CTM at 8 am and then Let in CTM at 3 and gave us our merch and bracelets. You will meet a ton of people but CTM still does numbers for example i was 29 so i got a CTM bracelet with my number. They don't let anyone cut so you should get there depending on where you wanna be. CTM then got to go in the stage but we still had to wait bc of technical issues. Over all it was amazing! enjoy your time!

Were you able to buy any merchandise?? Or did they give you time to use the restroom?

MonsterPug
5 hours ago, lanceryan23 said:

I'm wondering the same thing! Just received my CTM email today and it states, "Please proceed to the WEST ROLL-UP DOORS near Park Avenue and look for the check-in signs!  Check-in is from 3:30pm – 5:30pm." I have a feeling we'll be waiting outside :/

I got the email too. See you there :) hopefully they let us in. I want to be able to use the restroom. 

Adam Synthesis
7 minutes ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

I got the email too. See you there :) hopefully they let us in. I want to be able to use the restroom. 

See you both there!! :)

MonsterPug
2 minutes ago, HlfGodHlfDevil said:

See you both there!! :)

Yaaas ❤️❤️❤️ First time seeing Gaga. I'm excited. 

Adam Synthesis
Just now, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

Yaaas ❤️❤️❤️ First time seeing Gaga. I'm excited. 

This will be my 4th.  Yasss :giveup:

MonsterPug
Just now, HlfGodHlfDevil said:

If you see someone having a seizure, that'll be me! Haha been a fan for many years. Cany believe it's finally happening. 

KANEGAGA
32 minutes ago, HlfGodHlfDevil said:

This will be my 3rd!  SO EXCITED!!!

LittleJoannster
1 hour ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

Were you able to buy any merchandise?? Or did they give you time to use the restroom?

Since there was a delay because of light issues we were allowed to buy merch but usually they said you have to buy it after. They let use use the bathroom whenever without losing your spot.

Gastelum200

Does anyone knows if i buy my tickets from flashseats app i'll need my credit card? Or just the scan id in the app?

Adam Synthesis
1 hour ago, Gastelum200 said:

Does anyone knows if i buy my tickets from flashseats app i'll need my credit card? Or just the scan id in the app?

Archived