Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Las Vegas, NV - August 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

JUDAAS BABY
2 hours ago, Yoyoo said:

Btw, anyone who went to the first show in August got the chance to meet her? I've seen that a lot of fans have met her when she gets out of the arenas. Does anyone knows where should I go after the show to give it a try?

Did she go after the last Vegas show?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15
11 hours ago, Janine Gonzalez said:

Brian Newman is playing after-show show at the House of Blues. She'll go there (most likely). @Yoyoo

She's staying at The Mansion (at MGM) if anyone is interested.

rodrigouuu
11 hours ago, Janine Gonzalez said:

I have no idea👀 If no one says something about it, i’ll just try to find a parking lot with big trucks and maybe she’ll get out from there?

JUDAAS BABY
3 hours ago, Yoyoo said:

I have no idea👀 If no one says something about it, i’ll just try to find a parking lot with big trucks and maybe she’ll get out from there?

Seems legit. I’ll be doing the same if I don’t casually run into her at the Caesars buffet. (Let me dream)

JUDAAS BABY

Posting this again since my other one is pushed back- I have an extra CTM ticket y’all. Selling at face value ($300) tell ya friends so it doesn’t go to waste please 😭

Nightowlerica

I need help.  I have tickets for GA but they were given to me by my grandfather, they were complimentary through Mlife. He's not going it would be my friend and I, but I didn't know they do ID check for GA.... I'm not sure what to do at this point, maybe they won't check ID 's here? There is no credit card info since they were complimentary. 

Archived