tour

Joanne WT: Las Vegas, NV - August 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vegas lets go!!!!!

There were no decent seats available for Washington DC which pissed me off so I weighed my options of locations and Vegas just worked perfectly. I somehow scored a Come to Mama package the week before Thanksgiving on Ticketmaster.

This will be the second time this year I've flown to the west to see Gaga. First Coachella and now Vegas!

Could not miss this tour.

Hi babes!

Does anyone know if someone’s looking for a Come to Mama Package for this show? I have an extra one and I don’t want to let it go to waste. Price is negotiable!

Thanks loves! :queenga:

SonOfAphrodite

This is going to be my first Gaga show and I’m so excited !! :giveup: After being a fan for so long I’m finally going to see my idol :giveup: 

Is anyone else here yet? I’m chilling at a table across from the arena by the giant naked lady statue. I plan on camping for this show again but I’m not sure where we line up since I’ve never been to Vegas, but I’m assuming I’m the first. 💀 

and yes ladies camping is all I come on GGD to post about! :laughga:

rodrigouuu

I'm here! This is so exciting. I'm staying very near the arena and for some reason everyone is wearing cowboy hats. Joanne's Impact.

rodrigouuu

Btw, anyone who went to the first show in August got the chance to meet her? I've seen that a lot of fans have met her when she gets out of the arenas. Does anyone knows where should I go after the show to give it a try?

SexxxDream

Does anyone think she'll do a song at Brian Newman's show tomorrow night? I already saw JWT a few months ago and can't afford another ticket, but I'm thinking of getting one to Brian's since it's so cheap and she could maybe show up!

JUDAAS BABY
2 hours ago, Yoyoo said:

Btw, anyone who went to the first show in August got the chance to meet her? I've seen that a lot of fans have met her when she gets out of the arenas. Does anyone knows where should I go after the show to give it a try?

PLS GIVE US THIS INTEL. I want to meet her after the show too!

also, if anyone is looking for an extra Come To Mama ticket I have one extra. Selling it at face value which is $300. I am going to the show and can go in with you so no need to worry about original purchaser. DM if interested! I’d rather sell it to someone here than on Craigslist. Lol. 

Archived