💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Las Vegas, NV - August 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

On 2/14/2017 at 11:22 AM, beastanteezy said:

So, I didn't get tickets... :( I'll probably end up purchasing on StubHub or something.

I will be buying tickets for the new December date though!

Presale for the 2nd show in December is live now, and I just checked and there are tickets available, just not GA tickets.  You should try for those!

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ethanisamonster
On 2/15/2017 at 4:12 PM, JBebop84 said:

Hi guys. I have a question and concern. Are vivid seats and stubhub safe to use? I see there are tickets available for this day but Ive never used those sites before. Will I have issues buying tickets and getting them? please let me know thanks

Stubhub is great to use. That's the site I used. It has the "https://" validating its security, and if something comes up and you can't go to the show, you could also resell and get your money back, guaranteed.

I'll be going to this show, wooooo!

• 3 months later...
luispillo

Hello guys!! I'm quite lucky and surprised that I'm going to Vegas for Gaga's concert! I'm still looking for 2 GA tix (I will also look for them at stub hub, and those webpages). However, if you've got any left, please let me know!! One further question, how much was a GA ticket price when the tix opened for public?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers from Mexico,

L

*Hot Like Mexico Rejoice"

MarcusBones

Just bought my GA Tickets. I'm so excited to finally have tickets 😭

KANEGAGA
3 hours ago, MarcusBones said:

Just bought my GA Tickets. I'm so excited to finally have tickets 😭

I have GA Tickets too!  Maybe we'll see each other!  Can't wait!

• 4 weeks later...

So I sold my tickets to the LA show to go to this one and I kept looking for GA and it said Sold Out for like a week and I just tried again and got one!!!! See ya there! 

Okay for people who have gone to previous Vegas shows for Gaga tours,

is it mostly tourists or locals?

how early do people line up for this? I live in Dallas and people always line up days early here, but I feel like it's a different situation in Las Vegas because of the amount of tourists. 

Is the T Mobile Arena big compared to other arenas? Maybe in comparison to MGM?

On 5/29/2017 at 6:40 PM, luispillo said:

Hello guys!! I'm quite lucky and surprised that I'm going to Vegas for Gaga's concert! I'm still looking for 2 GA tix (I will also look for them at stub hub, and those webpages). However, if you've got any left, please let me know!! One further question, how much was a GA ticket price when the tix opened for public?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers from Mexico,

L

*Hot Like Mexico Rejoice"

I just got one, so they may have released more? If you haven't gotten one already! After fees, the ticket came out to $118

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Gastelum200 said:

It's safe buy seats from the flash seats app?  

Yes it is! I have before and they instantly go onto your account.

• 3 weeks later...
MonsterPug

Anyone got the come to mama package? If so Amy advice for Vegas show and it all works out 

Gastelum200
On 1/8/2017 at 1:29 AM, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

Anyone got the come to mama package? If so Amy advice for Vegas show and it all works out 

I've got GA tickets, and i want to know also, because i'm attending alone and i'm a little bit scared.

lanceryan23
14 hours ago, Gastelum200 said:

I've got GA tickets, and i want to know also, because i'm attending alone and i'm a little bit scared.

One thing I've noticed from previous experience is that it's easy to make friends while you're waiting in line. Everyone's so excited and are talking about Gaga, favorite songs, outfits, etc. Don't worry, you'll be fine. My boyfriend and I have CTM tickets for the Vegas show in a week! We can't wait!

Archived