tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ozymandiyaass

I have to say, I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the GA situation yesterday before the doors open. I arrived around 5pm, and while at first I was confused about where to be, I eventually found myself with my wristbands on the terrace just hanging out with the people I was with until the doors opened. It wasn't crowded on the terrace at all, and we had ample time to take pictures, have drinks, and use the restroom. When the doors opened we walked right in to get prime spots basically right behind all the CTM ticket people. I was expecting to wait in some ridiculous line and slowly be filed in, all the while worrying how close to the stage we were going to get. I don't know if this is just how the Forum works, and the terrace situation won't be available for all venues, but that is the way to handle GA admission. No lines, no stress.

yohoitsjofosho
37 minutes ago, Moonster said:

I have PCD (post concert depression) now from yesterday's concert :giveup:

Same! When Gaga came on my ipod, I started to cry. I MISS HER ALREADY.

53 minutes ago, yohoitsjofosho said:

Same! When Gaga came on my ipod, I started to cry. I MISS HER ALREADY.

Ughhhhh yessss same! :toofunny: She's given us a million reasons to not let her go. :laughga:

For those who attended with non-GA tickets, do you recommend getting lower level (100) or upper level (200) seats?  I want to sit where your view isn't obstructed by the bridge housing but I also don't want to spend too much money on the 100s section since I'm using scholarship money for me and two of my best friends' tickets, which isn't that much :rip: 

Also, is there anyway to tell which resell tickets are under credit card entry?  I don't want any issues if I find cheaper tickets outside of Ticketmaster. 

yohoitsjofosho
2 minutes ago, JGD said:

For those who attended with non-GA tickets, do you recommend getting lower level (100) or upper level (200) seats?  I want to sit where your view isn't obstructed by the bridge housing but I also don't want to spend too much money on the 100s section since I'm using scholarship money for me and two of my best friends' tickets, which isn't that much :rip: 

I sat upper level behind Stage B and my views were a little blocked sometimes by those things in the ceiling! argh!

I'm thinking you could get away with sitting upper level if you sit halfway between both stages.

So for the Forum, it'd be 209 or 227:
51072s.gif

Hope this helps!

4 minutes ago, yohoitsjofosho said:

I sat upper level behind Stage B and my views were a little blocked sometimes by those things in the ceiling! argh!

I'm thinking you could get away with sitting upper level if you sit halfway between both stages.

So for the Forum, it'd be 209 or 227:
51072s.gif

Hope this helps!

Any idea if sections 201-205 or 235-231 are good? 

yohoitsjofosho
1 hour ago, JGD said:

Any idea if sections 201-205 or 235-231 are good? 

I was in section 234 so I will say avoid those :)

hoeslay

fun fact: it's only been 2 days and i'm still super sad and i miss holding hands with random fans and singing together and crying while looking into each others eyes and singing our hearts out and dammit man 

It's official, I'm seeing her on the 18th (btw, date is wrong on the title).  I've been waiting for this for 8/9 years :giveup: 

Talent
2 minutes ago, JGD said:

It's official, I'm seeing her on the 18th (btw, date is wrong on the title).  I've been waiting for this for 8/9 years :giveup: 

YAASSSSS GIRL. It's going to be amazing. 

giphy.gif

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Archived