Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 08/09 Dec 16

Featured Posts

JGD   Paws Up 6,678
JGD
3 minutes ago, Talent said:

YAASSSSS GIRL. It's going to be amazing. 

giphy.gif

The only downside is that I have two finals the following day so I have to go back to SD early in the morning since my friend and I are traveling by Amtrak :rip: 

I miss you more than I loved you

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobbby   Paws Up 445
bobbby

Just an open call that I would love December tickets! Plz lmk if anyone is selling! 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobbby   Paws Up 445
bobbby

More tickets just got released! A bunch in the 200s for like $180 after fees GOOOO. I just got one 

  • YAAAS 1
Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
F AM E   Paws Up 5,305
F AM E

Patiently waiting for "new" ga tickets to be released on day of :gaysia:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ENVYotb73   Paws Up 60
ENVYotb73

Omg I HATE going to the Forum soooooo much but Im going to have to do this in December as well as Vegas, I need 2 more at least!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nicole   Paws Up 1,620
Nicole

Just bought tickets to this show today! I had to cut two days from my Chicago leg of my trip to the US but as someone pointed out to me, Chicago will always be there, this tour will end and is not coming to Australia lol. I'm so excited!!

  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ENVYotb73   Paws Up 60
ENVYotb73
24 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Just bought tickets to this show today! I had to cut two days from my Chicago leg of my trip to the US but as someone pointed out to me, Chicago will always be there, this tour will end and is not coming to Australia lol. I'm so excited!!

You wont regret it, I still havent quite come down from the show a week later!

Besides, Chicago is really not the safest city these days....

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nicole   Paws Up 1,620
Nicole
10 minutes ago, ENVYotb73 said:

You wont regret it, I still havent quite come down from the show a week later!

Besides, Chicago is really not the safest city these days....

I wish I decided earlier, I will end up losing money for cancelling a non-refundable flight haha, and the ticket was a fortune! But I don't regret it for a second. 

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ENVYotb73   Paws Up 60
ENVYotb73
1 minute ago, Nicole said:

I wish I decided earlier, I will end up losing money for cancelling a non-refundable flight haha, and the ticket was a fortune! But I don't regret it for a second. 

 

If it makes you feel any better that sounds EXACTLY like its a page from my life lol :blink:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas   Paws Up 6,333
ChicaSkas

Does anyone think a separate thread should be made for the December show? 

 

I am the Audio Queen! Also your friendly Media Mod across the boards! Hope you're having a good day :)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoanneARTPOP   Paws Up 1,857
JoanneARTPOP
7 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Does anyone think a separate thread should be made for the December show? 

 

Yes please! I’m flying from Taiwan to LA for the concert. It’s my very first time visiting US. Got so many questions and wanna make some friends :gaycat:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×