đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Andres Miller
Just now, nagooya said:

Is the show on the 9th sold out already??? I just tried to do the Forum presale this morning at 9am and literally nothing is available. I just wanted 3 floor GA seats FML.

same ugh

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andres Miller
3 minutes ago, nagooya said:

Is the show on the 9th sold out already??? I just tried to do the Forum presale this morning at 9am and literally nothing is available. I just wanted 3 floor GA seats FML.

what are the venue/live nation presale codes?

4 minutes ago, Andres Miller said:

what are the venue/live nation presale codes?

The one for the Forum venue presale is: FABULOUS. Idk what the Live Nation one is but I'm trying to download the app. I think you get access by just using the app on your phone.

2 minutes ago, nagooya said:

The one for the Forum venue presale is: FABULOUS. Idk what the Live Nation one is but I'm trying to download the app. I think you get access by just using the app on your phone.

I just managed to get 3 GA tickets with the venue pre-sale. :flop:

Meanwhile I'm on a delay since I'm in Australia and I bought them for my friend in LA. 

Live Nation code is 'SHOWTIME'.

1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Keep trying for the 2nd show! I just got floor tickets after trying a billion times!

Venue presale or LiveNation?

Oh crap really?? I was seeing some tickets on Ticketmaster for forum presale but no GA. Trying on the app again now. I need 3 tickets. Oy

crackpoppodcast

Yes! Persistence finally paid off for me! After trying every single presale and the general sale last week, I tried for about 25 minutes before it finally gave me 4 GA tickets! 2 from Livenation Presale and 2 from Venue Presale! Don't give up tomorrow- you might get super lucky like I did!

1 hour ago, daddybunny said:

Yes! Persistence finally paid off for me! After trying every single presale and the general sale last week, I tried for about 25 minutes before it finally gave me 4 GA tickets! 2 from Livenation Presale and 2 from Venue Presale! Don't give up tomorrow- you might get super lucky like I did!

Crap I should have kept trying! I gave up easily. Hoping she adds a 3rd show. Lol.

Galactastica
23 hours ago, Andres Miller said:

Okay can someone please tell me what I need to do to make sure I get GA tickets for August 9th if I'm taking 4 people. Im so confused and frustrated with dates and what not.

Just have that **** open and ready at least 15 min ahead of time, and when it's within a few minutes, just refreshing until the link to purchase opens up. I usually have 2 friends/family members on other computers doing this to, and then we compare (when doing seats) who had the better seat/price pop up and that's the device I purchase on-releasing the other not-as-good tickets that came up. 

ChavaWM

I'm so scared for tomorrow's general sale, I downloaded the ticket master app to hopefully make things easier

I wish I could just automatically have my visa card connected to the account so I don't have to enter anything in, like my eBay or Amazon accounts 

Archived