💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

How long til the show starts and what time in GMT please? Ty

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my tickets, thank gawd.

Anyone else's arrive on a $25 visa gift card, tho? My order said they'd come on a gift card, but just want to ensure that's right...

ChicaSkas

If anyone needs two m&g tix for tonight, i have a contact on Instagram who helped me get in last night. tix are $2000 each.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hoeslay

I just need to be annoying and share that Gaga looked directly at me many times throughout the show (I think) and I was dying but specifically during Just Dance at 1:41 I got her attention and I pointed at her then she pointed at me and walked towards me looking me dead in the eyes and singing and I cried right afterwards. I think a huge part of her looking at me was that I wasn't on my phone throughout 95% of the show and I was just hardcore going off every. single. song. haha

ALTERNATE VIEW AT 1:35

One of the most emotional nights of my life for sure. Had seen Gaga before and have been to many concerts before but this is the first time I've cried at a show and I cried A LOT during MANY SONGS. I've been in a particularly low place lately but so many songs spoke to me in ways they've never spoken to me before. I hung out with such amazing people and held hands with people during some songs and I felt so loved and included and being honest, I didn't necessarily feel that 100% at other Gaga tours. Maybe cuz I was too young or just unaware but THIS TOUR - this tour I finally actually did feel like a part of a family and not just a fan. <3 

None displaname

For the people who are there, is it full ? What time should I head out ! I don't want to go out and be standing in line for 3 hours lmao

Kimblue
2 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I am pretty sure they already picture wrapped the movie you guys.

All her dancers had a really early call time this morning and are already at the arena, rehearsals? 

Montana posted on instagram yesterday and they were in "set" early yesterday too.

Shipper
4 hours ago, F AM E said:

I feel like it was just my area cause I've seen videos of from other people and it seemed a lot livelier. But wasnt it quiet af during Come to Mama? I guess I'm used to being in GA with other stans so I've never experienced another crowd :laughga:

NEXT time I will be in GA too. Come to Mama package was sold out when I was buying it and got the seated Dancing in Circles package instead.  

Now i am waiting for my collectible laminate.  Im expecting it to look like it's worth $5 or something. :derpga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

hoeslay
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

NEXT time I will be in GA too. Come to Mama package was sold out when I was buying it and got the seated Dancing in Circles package instead.  

Now i am waiting for my collectible laminate.  Im expecting it to look like it's worth $5 or something. :derpga:

the laminate is actually REALLY great quality + the cord is a charger cable as i'm sure you've seen! :) 

Shipper
1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

the laminate is actually REALLY great quality + the cord is a charger cable as i'm sure you've seen! :) 

What?:gum:

Sis,  where have you seen this?  I was avoiding GGD for a week because of concert spoilers. They said they will ship it to us within 30 days after the concert. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

VenusPenus

Does anybody know what time the GA line starts? I'm just waiting here outside the stadium

let’s stay playful together

hoeslay
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

What?:gum:

Sis,  where have you seen this?  I was avoiding GGD for a week because of concert spoilers. They said they will ship it to us within 30 days after the concert. 

you get your laminate upon VIP check in for come to mama and backstage 

ChicaSkas

If anyone needs meet and greet I have a contact on IG who is selling at Cost $1,500 each 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived