đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Just scored Come to Mama for August 9!! And I have GA tickets for August 8 as well. I will see you guys there :giveup:

And there is a possibility that I might sell the August 8 tickets and if I decide to I will return here :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter
21 minutes ago, Essence said:

Just scored Come to Mama for August 9!! And I have GA tickets for August 8 as well. I will see you guys there :giveup:

And there is a possibility that I might sell the August 8 tickets and if I decide to I will return here :)

I Got come to mama for the 9th as well. It was much easier this round. if you are selling a pair of GA on the 8th I'm highly interested  

Nickypie101
26 minutes ago, Essence said:

What's the presale code?!

33 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

What's the presale code?!

Another shambles of a fan club presale.

I had to keep refreshing the Ticketmaster page to get the Joanne Presale to appear in the options and by the time it appeared there were no tickets left at 10.01.

There are loads of tickets left for Citi Card holders though .Ridiculous

13 hours ago, JGD said:

Still waiting for a San Diego date :spin: 

Same!! I'm so bummed she isn't coming back to Viejas Arena or the Sports Arena. 

After trying all of the presale and general sale I finally snagged myself 3 ga tickets for la! :giveup: I feel so relieved like I can sleep at night now :sweat: 

15 minutes ago, Emmie said:

Same!! I'm so bummed she isn't coming back to Viejas Arena or the Sports Arena. 

With all the demand, you'd hope she'd announce a SD date :cryga: 

If she does, hopefully it'll be at the Viejas Arena so I can just walk there after class :laughga: 

nakedidea

I FINALLY bought my GA for Aug 9th!

I also have my GA tickets for LAS VEGAS!!

I"M SO READY AND SO EXCITED!!

1 hour ago, nakedidea said:

I FINALLY bought my GA for Aug 9th!

I also have my GA tickets for LAS VEGAS!!

I"M SO READY AND SO EXCITED!!

Woahhhhh double the fun 

:gaysia::gaysia::gaysia:

Andres Miller

Okay can someone please tell me what I need to do to make sure I get GA tickets for August 9th if I'm taking 4 people. Im so confused and frustrated with dates and what not.

geopang
1 minute ago, Andres Miller said:

Okay can someone please tell me what I need to do to make sure I get GA tickets for August 9th if I'm taking 4 people. Im so confused and frustrated with dates and what not.

My best recommendation is to have a computer and mobile device ready to go, both open to Ticketmaster.com on the event date. Keep trying on both devices. At first I wasn't able to get any GA tickets, but after about 20 min of trying, I ended up with 2 tickets on the Ticketmaster app on my phone. 

Is the show on the 9th sold out already??? I just tried to do the Forum presale this morning at 9am and literally nothing is available. I just wanted 3 floor GA seats FML.

Archived