• Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Also:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

CanadaGoesGaga
5 hours ago, Rady said:

Gaga leaving the concert:hug:

Can we discuss that guy in the first video who like ruined that moment for everyone? She's trying to talk and he just runs right at her car window speaking over everyone about how he loves her then starts singing off key? Get a clue. 

14 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Can we discuss that guy in the first video who like ruined that moment for everyone? She's trying to talk and he just runs right at her car window speaking over everyone about how he loves her then starts singing off key? Get a clue. 

i would have knocked this biatch out.

THIS IS THE FCKING SHIIT THAT SHE IS SICK OF.

no human connection.

he walks up to her fcking face pointing a camera at her like she was a animal

CanadaGoesGaga
6 minutes ago, Tchami said:

i would have knocked this biatch out.

THIS IS THE FCKING SHIIT THAT SHE IS SICK OF.

no human connection.

he walks up to her fcking face pointing a camera at her like she was a animal

I know right?! I don't even use my phone during the show to try and respect her as a human and artist, and to get the full experience for myself. If you end up encountering her in real life the least you can do is put down your damn phone and actually look eachother in the eye to have a human connection. 

yASSsss
10 hours ago, Dayman said:

The show is a reflection on her life. The opening is Diamond Heart, a song about when she was a go go dancer. Followed by A-YO, which is her pretty much about her coming for a top spot and smoking the rest of the competition. Poker Face is next and it's the song that did exactly that for her and her career. She used to say she had the "science" of fame nailed down s o she could control it - however more recently she has said that being catapulted to that level so fast really took a toll on her with the amount of pressure it had - hence Perfect Illusion fits. So Act 1 is The Rise of Gaga.

John Wayne opens the next act, the song about her love for bad boys. Luc Carl being exactly the type of guy that was her bad boy and was a big part of her life and career even, but eventually ended badly. Scheiße is in the setlist because her hip injury - notably there ware stairs used in the visuals and Gaga stated when she missed a step on the stair case during Government Hooker that was when she knew something was wrong - Scheiße was the final nail in the coffin for it though and the injury did her in. So her completing the choreo on her own in the end of the performance is her being symbolic of conquering what almost ended her career. Alejandro is a song about letting go, it was in the direct aftermath of her injury that she reassessed a lot of things and even eventually fired Troy Carter. So this act is pretty much some of her demons and trials and her bidding them farewell so she can continue forward.

The interlude is then that of her as a rhino - a rare and endangered animal hunted by poachers so they can cut off their horns for financial gain, usually killing the rhino in the process. Much like how her and other musicians in the industry are used and taken advantage of just for a paycheck - not so their true creative vision can be seen. We've lost countless musicians to early deaths that in part likely were caused by the pressure and stress caused by the nature of the industry.

We then enter a very upbeat and positive section of the show which does a complete 180 from the tone of the last act. This is her return so to speak. We then have an interlude showing her addicted to the applause pretty much, so we hit the ARTPOP section of the show with Applause [very ARTPOP visually speaking too]. From Applause on to Born This Way the songs are a love letter to the fans. Applause is her living to entertain us, Come to Mama is her saying she'll always be there and so on and so forth. She even addresses the fans multiple times during this section - more than any other to be fair.

We get an interlude showing walls closing in on her and her suffocating. In the immediate time frame of ARTPOP it was trashed and looked down upon - she was called a flop nonstop. An album she worked so hard on and put her soul into was being view negatively for no good reason. This interlude seems to represent the feelings she had at that time. We then go into the act. The over all theme of this act is her essentially succumbing to the media during the ARTPOP era - which comes to its head when she meets her demise during Paparazzi. The song plays on in full backing vocals and all as she is gone and sirens wail. Angel Down is next, "Angel down, but the people just stood around" just like how during Paparazzi she suffered and nobody did anything. We finally get to the song Joanne - which is her recovering from the blows and realizing its all about the music and her love of it. Not about how an album is received or what the world says about her. It's a pure moment.

We get one more final act with Bad Romance and The Cure - which is essentially her return to being "Lady Gaga" after doing some healing through making the album Joanne and letting the music speak for itself and live. We have Million Reasons as the encore, which maybe isn't about just love in its placement, but rather the fans. Because as long as she has us as a good reasons, she'll keep being Gaga no matter what the critics say.

The various things she says during the show, such as being sentimental in a different way before Scheiße. Or talking about blows and coming back from them and rediscovering a love of music during the Bloody Mary to Joanne act. She provides a lot of subtext herself that we view as just banter, but it's consistently there for a reason.

this post deserves its own thread :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

migamiga
7 hours ago, Shipper said:

Wherever you were sitting must have sücky audience cause I had a group of 10 Tony Bennett aged fans in my row and behind me and they were dancing and wiggling to Gaga. :firega:

They even stood up and danced :diane:

They made my 2 hour wait shorter cause they were super excited and bought tshirts too.  

I feel like it was just my area cause I've seen videos of from other people and it seemed a lot livelier. But wasnt it quiet af during Come to Mama? I guess I'm used to being in GA with other stans so I've never experienced another crowd :laughga:

28 minutes ago, Robin Wivell said:

How many people in line for today's CTM already?

Oof baby what is you doing? I got there at 3 p.m. for Come to Mama yesterday and was front row/barricade on just center stage right(by the stairs that lead her to the catwalk)

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

yASSsss
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Also:

how does he know this? 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

lmao12345
9 minutes ago, bobbby said:

Oof baby what is you doing? I got there at 3 p.m. for Come to Mama yesterday and was front row/barricade on just center stage right(by the stairs that lead her to the catwalk)

Is it a problem if I’m regular GA and I get there at around 4....??? I have a sign she needs to see 👀

Also I couldn’t remember my password and I’m on my phone so I had to make a new account on here cuz I’m desperate 😧

Just now, lmao12345 said:

Is it a problem if I’m regular GA and I get there at around 4....??? I have a sign she needs to see 👀

Regular GA is a whole other story, so I don't know what that line looked like (they were on an opposite side of the venue waiting outside) nor how long people were waiting.

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Archived