💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Daenerys
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

f**king scalpers. I had 3 computers with my mom and me refreshing every couple of seconds.

Constantly hitting "No Tickets Available, Try Again!"

it was insane. Then Ticketmaster stopped loading entirely. 

I want to just kiss my mom right now because she finally found the tickets on vividseats for me but she paid double.

My mom is just incredible. :cry:

I was trying to help my best friend get tix cause she missed the presale. I got CTM package but she paid as much on Seatgeeks and got regular GA but being the good friend I am, I'm gonna sacrifice my early entry to stand with her in line. She's kinda flipping out right now because she wasn't sure if the GA was Credit card entry or not and doesn't want to miss out, would you by chance know if she'll be able to get in if it IS CC? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
19 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I was trying to help my best friend get tix cause she missed the presale. I got CTM package but she paid as much on Seatgeeks and got regular GA but being the good friend I am, I'm gonna sacrifice my early entry to stand with her in line. She's kinda flipping out right now because she wasn't sure if the GA was Credit card entry or not and doesn't want to miss out, would you by chance know if she'll be able to get in if it IS CC? 

The details about CC entry are here:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/creditcardentry?ac_link=ntm_ladygaga17_merchslot_cc

"Credit Card Entry FAQs:

Is Credit Card Entry different from Paperless Tickets?

Nope, it’s the same thing – just a new name.

How does Credit Card Entry work?

Easy – the card you used to buy your ticket is your ticket. Just show that card at the entrance along with a photo ID; they’ll swipe it to find your purchase and print a seat locator slip. Have fun!

I bought tickets for friends – can we get in separately?

If you bought for a group you gotta enter as a group, UNLESS Ticket Transfer is available for your event. To check, just click the order number under Order History in My Account and look for the Transfer Tickets button.

What if I bought the tickets but I’m not going to the event?

If the artist, team, or venue uses Ticketmaster Ticket Transfer, you can send the tickets to anyone you want – free! To see if Ticket Transfer is an option for your event, just click the order number under Order History in My Account and look for the Transfer Tickets button. 

If you don’t see the button, you may be able to walk your group to the entrance and show your credit card and ID to get them in. But please check with the venue!

What if I have to show my ticket again after I get in, like to access a suite?

Just show your seat locator slip! You’ll get one at the entrance when they swipe your card to find your purchase.

Can I buy tickets with a gift card or virtual credit card?

Sorry, you gotta use a credit card – the plastic kind – so it can be swiped at the entrance to find your purchase.

What if the credit card I used expires before the event?

Just bring the old card, or the replacement card with the same account number. If you destroyed the old card and your new one has a different account number, please contact Fan Support.

What if I forget to bring the credit card I used to purchase?

Oh no! Go straight to the box office for help. Each venue has its own policy, but they’ll probably ask for your photo ID and purchase confirmation email. You can show them the email on your phone, and the name on the email must match your ID.

I used a card I share with my spouse – can they get in without me?

As long they’re an authorized card user! Just make sure your better half brings the card and a photo ID.

Can I sell Credit Card Entry tickets?

That’s up to the artist, team, or venue! If they give the green light you’ll see a Sell button when you click the order number under Order History in My Account. 

If you don’t see the Sell button it’s probably because the tickets are in high demand, and the artist, team, or venue wants true fans like you to get the seats you want at face value by eliminating unfair competition from professional scalpers. Without the ability to resell tickets at steep prices, scalpers have no reason to snatch them up when they go on sale using automated software, or “bots”.

Why is Credit Card Entry the only option for some events, or some sections?

When Credit Card Entry is the only option it’s probably because the tickets are in high demand, and the artist, team, or venue wants true fans like you to get the seats you want at face value by eliminating unfair competition from professional scalpers. Without the ability to resell tickets at steep prices, scalpers have no reason to snatch them up when they go on sale using automated software, or “bots”.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

mr.peter
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

f**king scalpers. I had 3 computers with my mom and me refreshing every couple of seconds.

Constantly hitting "No Tickets Available, Try Again!"

it was insane. Then Ticketmaster stopped loading entirely. 

I want to just kiss my mom right now because she finally found the tickets on vividseats for me but she paid double.

My mom is just incredible. :cry:

same here i had 2 browsers open and my phone ... with no luck. gonna have to buy from the re sellers. at least i have til august to save up for it 

Daenerys

There's a second date added for LA now! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ChavaWM
1 hour ago, Falcon said:

Second date is set for August 9. Presale is tomorrow at 9am! Good luck everyone! :giveup:

Do you know what the pre-sale is for? Citi again?

VenusPenus
19 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Do you know what the pre-sale is for? Citi again?

I'm pretty sure its for all the past presales (Joanne Purchase, Citi, Live Nation, etc.). It ends on Thursday tho 

let’s stay playful together

VenusPenus

GUYS! I literally was depressed after I found out the tickets sound sold out, but after hearing this... OMFG I LITERALLY AM SO READY, I CANNOT SIT DOWN!

let’s stay playful together

Nickypie101
25 minutes ago, VenusPenus said:

GUYS! I literally was depressed after I found out the tickets sound sold out, but after hearing this... OMFG I LITERALLY AM SO READY, I CANNOT SIT DOWN!

We need presale codes!

6 hours ago, SS77 said:

And of course, as I'm about to buy merch, it says that tour presale codes are no longer available :saladga:

Same here, is there just no way to get that presale code now or what? The presale starts tomorrow for the merch purchase presale but the website still says not available 😩 I'm so confused 

Alyssa Lujan
On 2/8/2017 at 4:00 PM, Essence said:

Bought 2 GA tickets this morning, but was hoping for Come to Mama. Do you guys know when more will be released? Possibly during the LiveNation presale? If I do end up scoring Come to Mama I'm gonna sell the normal GA tickets if anyone is interested.

I'd buy the 2 GA tickets from you! I'm so disappointed that I can't get any tickets.

Archived