Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 08/09 Dec 16

Featured Posts

blackcoffee   Paws Up 1,055
blackcoffee

And I got 2 GA tickets this morning! So super stoked to be going! Already got my look planned out in my head. I can't wait!

• Like 2

VenusPenus   Paws Up 471
VenusPenus

Guys I'm really scared that I won't get the tickets in time. This would've been my 1st Gaga concert. :(

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session so he had gutted me and set me on fire. But you know I didn't die. I had crysta

lg5   Paws Up 242
lg5

Did anyone get tickets that were $111? What was the location and how much were the fees? I'm kinda leaning towards those or the $182. I just want to know how much the fees are. I live in Texas and wanna come to this one. Also I've never been to LA. The tickets are more expensive for this show than the Dallas one :sweat:

Moonster   Paws Up 16
Moonster
18 hours ago, Essence said:

Bought 2 GA tickets this morning, but was hoping for Come to Mama. Do you guys know when more will be released? Possibly during the LiveNation presale? If I do end up scoring Come to Mama I'm gonna sell the normal GA tickets if anyone is interested.

I might be interested :classy:

hoeslay   Paws Up 1,058
hoeslay
20 hours ago, Robin Wivell said:

Were there fees on top of the $300? Trying to figure out what to expect for the onsale...presale is old out. :(

Nope. I paid exactly 300.

• Like 1

Haylan   Paws Up 78
Haylan

I feel like these ticket prices are all over the damned place. My friend got us balcony seats for $190...the most I've ever paid, and they will definitely be some of the worst seats. What the heck!

lg5   Paws Up 242
lg5
37 minutes ago, Haylan said:

I feel like these ticket prices are all over the damned place. My friend got us balcony seats for $190...the most I've ever paid, and they will definitely be some of the worst seats. What the heck!

The tickets are so freaking expensive. I guess I'll settle for the 200's section. I'll probably do the $111 ones.

daddybunny   Paws Up 238
daddybunny

Anyone please help! How much are GA tickets in US including fees? I need to buy some for the LA show. Thank you!

Shipper   Paws Up 4,868
Shipper

I was too late in buying tickets and I got the Dancin in Circles package instead of the Come to Mama one. 

I'll be going alone anyway and it's  my first Gaga concert so I figured i want good seats.  Paid $290 for it. 

Im so excited!  I get to see Gaga live for the first time EVER!  :excited2:

Hope there's a san diego concert too in the future! 

Box me up

artpoppist   Paws Up 1
artpoppist

Anyone having trouble just even trying to buy 2 tickets? Because I've been stuck for a while :sharon:

Ronnie   Paws Up 621
Ronnie
3 hours ago, daddybunny said:

Anyone please help! How much are GA tickets in US including fees? I need to buy some for the LA show. Thank you!

I just bought 2 GA tickets to the LA show through the LiveNation presale and the total for both was $223

daddybunny   Paws Up 238
daddybunny
Just now, Ronnie said:

I just bought 2 GA tickets to the LA show through the LiveNation presale and the total for both was $223

I was literally on right at 9am and everything was sold out. SUCH BS! Congrats though :(

F AM E   Paws Up 5,277
F AM E
27 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

26 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

I was literally on right at 9am and everything was sold out. SUCH BS! Congrats though :(

Did you guys get a code? I thought there wasnt a code but it keeps asking for one