💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

migamiga
18 hours ago, AnthonyC said:

I'm going to the Forum alone because it's my sister's birthday gift to me but she only wanted to pay for one. I'm still not sure how I feel about going in alone.

I've gone to a couple gaga shows/events alone. I understand it's a little nerve-wracking but you'll be surprised how friendly other people are. Every time I go to a show I end up making a friend and I wouldn't consider myself that outgoing. Also there will be other people going alone too so don't worry too much :happy:

18 hours ago, Eman said:

Does anyone know where I could get some statistics and facts about the venue? Like what time I could in line for GA, types of things to do around the area, where to eat when I stand in line all day? Thanks. I'm going August 8th. ;)

2 hours ago, VenusPenus said:

what time should my sister and i line up for GA

this is my first gaga show

If you wanna be in the front front, I'd say go around the morning of the show. If not, afternoon should still be okay. For the BTWB I waited overnight cause it was super competitive but I was like 86th in line! :laughga: For the artrave i knew it would be less competitive and because of the stage I knew it would be better to be somewhere in the middle so I showed up to the venue maybe like 4 hours before the show? If I remember correctly, I was still one of the first 200 people (roughly) to go in. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I am so nervous and excited.

I want to bootleg this but I'm scared.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RAMROD
54 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I am so nervous and excited.

I want to bootleg this but I'm scared.

Scared why?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 7/20/2017 at 10:23 AM, F AM E said:

I've gone to a couple gaga shows/events alone. I understand it's a little nerve-wracking but you'll be surprised how friendly other people are. Every time I go to a show I end up making a friend and I wouldn't consider myself that outgoing. Also there will be other people going alone too so don't worry too much 

This actually makes me feel better about it. Thank you!

VenusPenus

hopefully i see some of you guys there on the 9th!!!

let’s stay playful together

elysaint

I'm so excited. Doing GA on the ninth. I've seen her GA at every tour except btwb so I know she's gonna put on one hell of a show, especially after SB. 

OHMYGAGA
3 hours ago, elysaint said:

I'm so excited. Doing GA on the ninth. I've seen her GA at every tour except btwb so I know she's gonna put on one hell of a show, especially after SB. 

I'll be doing GA too! This will be my third time doing GA and fourth time seeing her live! 

hoeslay
On 6/26/2017 at 6:32 PM, hoeslay said:

So now that the show is a few weeks away - I have Come to Mama for the first night Aug 8th so if anyone wants to line up with me that'd be great because I'm very much terrified of going alone. :)

hi the show is 2 weeks away and i'm still terrified :)

NIghtmareElm
On 7/19/2017 at 6:43 PM, AnthonyC said:

I'm going to the Forum alone because it's my sister's birthday gift to me but she only wanted to pay for one. I'm still not sure how I feel about going in alone.

I'm going alone also.  From what I've been told Inglewood has improved over the years.  I've never been to that part of LA though.  They are hosting the VMA's at The Forum this year.  So we should be fine

hoeslay
3 hours ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

I'm going alone also.  From what I've been told Inglewood has improved over the years.  I've never been to that part of LA though.  They are hosting the VMA's at The Forum this year.  So we should be fine

It's a very safe area. That's not why I'm terrified. I'm terrified because I have mild social anxiety and going alone to shows is never fun for me. The show itself makes up for the suffering but being in line alone is HORRIBLE for me

NIghtmareElm
5 hours ago, hoeslay said:

It's a very safe area. That's not why I'm terrified. I'm terrified because I have mild social anxiety and going alone to shows is never fun for me. The show itself makes up for the suffering but being in line alone is HORRIBLE for me

Are you in GA or reserved?  

hoeslay
3 hours ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Are you in GA or reserved?  

Come to Mama - early entry GA

just another gay

I am trying to stay away from spoiler but I want to know the merch before I go 

Gagaplayer315

Ill be going alone and I'm excited because this will be my first Gaga concert but I'm so nervous at the same time :toofunny:

Archived