💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Talent said:

YAASSSSS GIRL. It's going to be amazing. 

giphy.gif

The only downside is that I have two finals the following day so I have to go back to SD early in the morning since my friend and I are traveling by Amtrak :rip: 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an open call that I would love December tickets! Plz lmk if anyone is selling! 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

More tickets just got released! A bunch in the 200s for like $180 after fees GOOOO. I just got one 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

ENVYotb73

Omg I HATE going to the Forum soooooo much but Im going to have to do this in December as well as Vegas, I need 2 more at least!

Nicole

Just bought tickets to this show today! I had to cut two days from my Chicago leg of my trip to the US but as someone pointed out to me, Chicago will always be there, this tour will end and is not coming to Australia lol. I'm so excited!!

ENVYotb73
24 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Just bought tickets to this show today! I had to cut two days from my Chicago leg of my trip to the US but as someone pointed out to me, Chicago will always be there, this tour will end and is not coming to Australia lol. I'm so excited!!

You wont regret it, I still havent quite come down from the show a week later!

Besides, Chicago is really not the safest city these days....

Nicole
10 minutes ago, ENVYotb73 said:

You wont regret it, I still havent quite come down from the show a week later!

Besides, Chicago is really not the safest city these days....

I wish I decided earlier, I will end up losing money for cancelling a non-refundable flight haha, and the ticket was a fortune! But I don't regret it for a second. 

ENVYotb73
1 minute ago, Nicole said:

I wish I decided earlier, I will end up losing money for cancelling a non-refundable flight haha, and the ticket was a fortune! But I don't regret it for a second. 

If it makes you feel any better that sounds EXACTLY like its a page from my life lol :blink:

ChicaSkas

Does anyone think a separate thread should be made for the December show? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

JoanneARTPOP
7 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Does anyone think a separate thread should be made for the December show? 

Yes please! I’m flying from Taiwan to LA for the concert. It’s my very first time visiting US. Got so many questions and wanna make some friends :gaycat:

ChicaSkas

Hi Guys, I booted the 8-8-2017 show, if you want to check it out I made a thread with the download links 

RNl0WUi.png

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 8/21/2017 at 9:27 AM, JoanneARTPOP said:

Yes please! I’m flying from Taiwan to LA for the concert. It’s my very first time visiting US. Got so many questions and wanna make some friends :gaycat:

There is now a separate thread for the December 18th Forum Los Angeles / Inglewood show.

Please put discussion for that night in this new thread:

RNl0WUi.png

Archived