💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

lmao12345
5 minutes ago, bobbby said:

Regular GA is a whole other story, so I don't know what that line looked like (they were on an opposite side of the venue waiting outside) nor how long people were waiting.

Oh heavens ok... thanks. I guess we’ll see what happens lol. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting for FedEx to bring me my overnight'd tickets. Hurry up bitches, my friend & I leave San Diego in 3.5 hrs! :excited2:

Teal Ambition

Katherine Langford should be meeting Gaga tonight!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

CanadaGoesGaga

Just watched the PI video, how strange! She even finished the song below the stage haha.

Did someone say she cut love game as well? 

ssslyboy

I haven't been reading everything because I don't want too many spoilers, but I'll be at tonight's LA show and have a few questions.  Can someone answer these questions, please?:

1. Does she in fact have an opening act?  (I still don't know.  lol)

2. What time did she take the stage last night in LA?

3.  What time did the show end?  (Someone told me the shows are ending after midnight?  How is that possible?)

Arturo
3 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

I haven't been reading everything because I don't want too many spoilers, but I'll be at tonight's LA show and have a few questions.  Can someone answer these questions, please?:

1. Does she in fact have an opening act?  (I still don't know.  lol)

2. What time did she take the stage last night in LA?

3.  What time did the show end?  (Someone told me the shows are ending after midnight?  How is that possible?)

I'm going tonight too!

I read the thread last night so she doesn't have an opening act. She went on at like 9:10 last night and finished around 11.

derpmonster

Anyone here for GA? Come meet me! I'm the gay with the pink cowboy hat

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ssslyboy
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I'm going tonight too!

I read the thread last night so she doesn't have an opening act. She went on at like 9:10 last night and finished around 11.

Awesome!  Thank you. :D 

Arturo

Add me on snap @arturo52311 if some of you guys that aren't there want to see some of today's show and the preshow. Main goal tonight for me is getting a good crowd video when the lights are flashing during PI. Hopefully my service isn't as bad as everyone has been saying it is :( 

asana15
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Also:

Well, both Libatique and Cooper were in Tacoma. So, it just logical for them to continue.

seashellbabe

Absolutely amazing show, I had seats last night :) I kind of feel bad for the GA pit because of the catwalks and the fact that there are 4 stages so it might be hard to see, but I'm sure everyone had fun and I'm excited to be GA for her December Vegas show. I'll be at the Forum again tonight and I hope that the audience is a bit more lively, I've been to 6 Gaga shows and the only one where people were sitting down & complaining about others standing & having a good time was last night (of course I kept standing, like hell I'll be caught sitting during Scheisse). I hate to say this but I think a lot of both the GA & seats are filled with people who came because of the super bowl so they're not used to Gaga shows. Everyone is standing up throughout the ENTIRE show. Anyway, it was absolutely fantastic. Her vocals were the best they've ever been. Hope to see some of you tonight :)

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

asana15
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

how does he know this? 

Both, Cooper and Libatique were in Tacoma. They were in LA yesterday as well. 

JustYouandI
40 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Katherine Langford should be meeting Gaga tonight!

Ellen gifted her the backstage experience thing, right?

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, JustYouandI said:

Ellen gifted her the backstage experience thing, right?

Yup! 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

CanadaGoesGaga

I am pretty sure they already picture wrapped the movie you guys.

All her dancers had a really early call time this morning and are already at the arena, rehearsals? 

Archived