Schwerk

Featured Posts

"We were unable to process your request. Try again later."

Does this mean there was an error and tickets will come? :flop: 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter

i guess no one got tickets besides the professional resellers with the bot programs to buy all the tickets :giveup: 

Daenerys

Sold out show like Lady Gaga :applause:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ChavaWM
15 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

We wait for another date?

I wish she would do the Anaheim Honda center again, she did it for the Monster Ball and then never came back

Nickypie101
Just now, ChavaWM said:

I wish she would do the Anaheim Honda center again, she did it for the Monster Ball and then never came back

I was there! March 31st 2011 or 2010 I believe, first concert ever was one of the best nights of my life

Galactastica

I know that ticket bots and scalpers have been a problem for a long time, but its getting ridiculous. I was just reading an article talking about the Hamilton and Harry Potter productions that have all of their tickets bought by scalping companies robots. Right now there are Hamilton tickets for sale (normally $200 or so seats) for $6,000-$10,000. They are trying to combat it by trying out some new things, which is why some of these venues Gaga is playing are requiring you to swipe the credit card used to purchase the tickets when you enter the venue. It doesn't stop it entirely, but they think it will help. These companies selling tickets for crazy prices before the tickets are even on a pre-sale are one way to spot one of these cheater, good for nothing scalping/bot companies. Please don't support them at any point or your part of the problem. I really hope it's something we can get rid of entirely. 

Daenerys

I'm not too sure if all tickets sold today were credit card entry or just the VIP. Anyone know? We're the seats or regular tickets CC entry only too? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, mr.peter said:

i guess no one got tickets besides the professional resellers with the bot programs to buy all the tickets :giveup: 

f**king scalpers. I had 3 computers with my mom and me refreshing every couple of seconds.

Constantly hitting "No Tickets Available, Try Again!"

it was insane. Then Ticketmaster stopped loading entirely. 

I want to just kiss my mom right now because she finally found the tickets on vividseats for me but she paid double.

My mom is just incredible. :cry:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived