tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Did you guys get a code? I thought there wasnt a code but it keeps asking for one

Live Nation is Showtime and the venue is Fabulous 

ChicaSkas

FML :deadbanana:

nUlpcYf.png

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, lg5 said:

I literally can't get in through any of the presales. I'm heated

Livenation presale is accessible through the App only

Citi presale is : 412800

Forum presale : FABULOUS

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Livenation presale is accessible through the App only

Citi presale is : 412800

Forum presale : FABULOUS

I've been trying for an hour now :noparty:

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, lg5 said:

I've been trying for an hour now :noparty:

have you tried one ticket at a time as your choice? I got a bunch of results but did nothing as they aren't the package I want.

7 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

have you tried one ticket at a time as your choice? I got a bunch of results but did nothing as they aren't the package I want.

Yes it keeps saying my request can't be processed. I literally just need 2 tickets in the upper level kinda close to the stage 

2 hours ago, F AM E said:

Did you guys get a code? I thought there wasnt a code but it keeps asking for one

The app was being weird for me at first and the Joanne presale kept popping up and it would say there wasn't anything but finally the livenation presale option popped up and I just searched for 2 at the $111 price point and VIOLA! 

1 hour ago, Trevor said:

Did anyone have any luck getting GA? I've been trying for almost 2 hours and all I've found are nosebleed seats 

I go 2 about 5 minutes after they went on sale because the app was being weird at first 

ChicaSkas

I have so much anxiety over whether it will even be possible to get tickets :deadbanana:

I mean on Public Opening day, the 13th...

VenusPenus
13 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I have so much anxiety over whether it will even be possible to get tickets :deadbanana:

I mean on Public Opening day, the 13th...

UGH same! My dad's tried to get them for us on Wednesday and today but we have the worst luck :(

let’s stay playful together

13 minutes ago, VenusPenus said:

UGH same! My dad's tried to get them for us on Wednesday and today but we have the worst luck :(

You'll have better luck on Monday when they release the majority of tickets :hug: Also count on additional dates being added

On Wednesday, February 08, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Essence said:

Bought 2 GA tickets this morning, but was hoping for Come to Mama. Do you guys know when more will be released? Possibly during the LiveNation presale? If I do end up scoring Come to Mama I'm gonna sell the normal GA tickets if anyone is interested.

Hey! Been stressing about obtaining GA tickets on the pre sales. 

How much did you purchase the GA tickets for? 

If you get the come to mama package ill be interested in purchasing. 😃

Archived