Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Robin Wivell
6 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Snatched Come to Mama! See y'all in 6 months haha. I'll be camping out with mutuals from Twitter and y'all are welcome to join <3

Were there fees on top of the $300? Trying to figure out what to expect for the onsale...presale is old out. :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys
1 minute ago, Robin Wivell said:

Were there fees on top of the $300? Trying to figure out what to expect for the onsale...presale is old out. :(

There were no fees for me. Just the straight 300 so I think the fees were already included and what not. 

Also, the tickets are card delivery too. So be sure you take the card you use with you to the venue on the day of the show! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Robin Wivell
Just now, GodofLove said:

There were no fees for me. Just the straight 300 so I think the fees were already included and what not. 

Also, the tickets are card delivery too. So be sure you take the card you use with you to the venue on the day of the show! 

Ah yes thank youuuu!!! I was worried it would be another 70 or so on top. And yea, saw that as far as card entry. 

Robin Wivell
8 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Also, tax too, yea? Thx <3

20 hours ago, F AM E said:

Could also be due to scheduling conflicts (sometimes the venue is already booked but this will be the only week she's available in la). Also I'm pretty sure they're gonna be adding more dates. There's way too big of a gap between this show and the next one

She needs to add a San Diego date down the road :giveup: 

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

See y'all there. 

Arturo!! It's been so long! Not sure if you remember me, but I used to be really active on this site during the AP era. Would be so cool if we bumped into each other in person.

Bought 2 GA tickets this morning, but was hoping for Come to Mama. Do you guys know when more will be released? Possibly during the LiveNation presale? If I do end up scoring Come to Mama I'm gonna sell the normal GA tickets if anyone is interested.

just another gay
5 hours ago, daddybunny said:

I tried using my Joanne Merch Presale code right at 10am and there were literally no options for GA. Anyone else have that issue?

same... I got upper level seated at the end...for $90...:toofunny:

VenusPenus

Wait so when is the next pre sale, will it have new tickets, and am I better off just waiting until Monday to buy tickets?

let’s stay playful together

Daenerys
59 minutes ago, Robin Wivell said:

Also, tax too, yea? Thx <3

Nope! No tax either! I was REALLY shocked! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Robin Wivell
Just now, GodofLove said:

Nope! No tax either! I was REALLY shocked! 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Andres Miller
5 hours ago, daddybunny said:

I tried using my Joanne Merch Presale code right at 10am and there were literally no options for GA. Anyone else have that issue?

Same here. Annoyed.

blackcoffee
On 2/6/2017 at 10:45 AM, SS77 said:

I don't understand the downgraded venue choice this time around. 

She's done Staples Center for every tour, usually two nights as well. 

The Forum has several thousand less capacity, which makes getting tickets more stressful. 

While other cities are getting upgraded to stadiums :toofunny:

Staples Center is THE WORSE! From parking to acoustics. Thank God she's taking cue from almost every other big name artist and playing the Forum. The Forum is definitely not a downgrade...upgrade in every way, especially with things like parking and acoustics. That and it's closer to Long Beach for me :)

Archived