💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

4th stop on the Joanne World Tour: Los Angeles. Discuss your excitement below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

Assuming Come to Mama package is $280 cuz The Forum only lists two price options: 55 and 280. Last tour ARTPOP zone was 200-something. Gonna try my best to get tickets this Wednesday and if I do - see y'all there ♡ (PS: It's gonna be a bitch camping out at The Forum someone please join me lol)

I don't understand the downgraded venue choice this time around. 

She's done Staples Center for every tour, usually two nights as well. 

The Forum has several thousand less capacity, which makes getting tickets more stressful. 

While other cities are getting upgraded to stadiums :toofunny:

I'll be going and I'm getting GA. I'm going with my best friend and we're camping out! If (when) she adds another LA show, I'm getting seats and bringing my mom because she loves Gaga

Gagaplayer315

This is the only date so far I could actually go to, let's hope I can actually get tickets :saladga:

migamiga
On 2/6/2017 at 10:45 AM, SS77 said:

I don't understand the downgraded venue choice this time around. 

She's done Staples Center for every tour, usually two nights as well. 

The Forum has several thousand less capacity, which makes getting tickets more stressful. 

While other cities are getting upgraded to stadiums :toofunny:

Could also be due to scheduling conflicts (sometimes the venue is already booked but this will be the only week she's available in la). Also I'm pretty sure they're gonna be adding more dates. There's way too big of a gap between this show and the next one

hoeslay

Snatched Come to Mama! See y'all in 6 months haha. I'll be camping out with mutuals from Twitter and y'all are welcome to join <3

crackpoppodcast

I tried using my Joanne Merch Presale code right at 10am and there were literally no options for GA. Anyone else have that issue?

My idiot self slept through the presale >:(

So just to be clear, what are the rest of the upcoming presales? And how do I gain access to them?

ChicaSkas

I am so struggling to go to this! 

I had people ask me if I wanted to do GA -- but if I do GA, I won't be able to audio record like I usually do, because it will be packed with bodies all around me. Recording the show for historical benefit would be difficult to impossible.

if I sit in a seat, I might be able to do it.

Argh the dilemma...

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
16 hours ago, F AM E said:

Could also be due to scheduling conflicts (sometimes the venue is already booked but this will be the only week she's available in la). Also I'm pretty sure they're gonna be adding more dates. There's way too big of a gap between this show and the next one

You are right I think.

Forum capacity is 17,505

Staples capacity is 21,000.

-3,495 people... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived