Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Tacoma, WA - August 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
On 2/11/2017 at 5:43 PM, JustPWest said:

I think the Super Bowl really put her back on the map with the general public. She reached so many people with that performance and reminded them how amazing she was. Though I never enjoy shelling out so much $$$ it makes sense to me when she's charging what she is. I mean, some shows sold out in less than a min. 

For sure. I went to buy a CTM package for my friend that wants to go and I checked at like 10:15a today (tickets on sale at 10a) and all the CTM were sold out. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/13/2017 at 3:24 PM, Acsnpdx8 said:

For sure. I went to buy a CTM package for my friend that wants to go and I checked at like 10:15a today (tickets on sale at 10a) and all the CTM were sold out. 

On 2/8/2017 at 2:39 PM, JesseBabe said:

My friend bought her CD on her website to get early access, but we were both really disappointed in the seats being offered to us. I'm waiting until Monday, hoping they release more GA to the public because $500 for two tickets to the Joanne tour... :awkney: I didn't even spend that much on TFM Ball and I got front row.

On 2/13/2017 at 2:45 PM, sciencemonster said:

Got my tickets today! I missed the tickets on sale via Ticketmaster :( so I got (EXPENSIVE) resale tickets in the nosebleeds on StubHub this morning. I'll be traveling from PDX. 

On 2/13/2017 at 3:24 PM, Acsnpdx8 said:

ticketmaster just released a bunch of general admission tickets! If you still don't have tickets to tacoma, get them ASAP :D

I got GA tickets for 80 each! Hopefully I'll be able to get close. Do you guys think if I get in line early enough I'll get a good view?

JRF

BlingNotTheMusic
24 minutes ago, Eurquin said:

I got GA tickets for 80 each! Hopefully I'll be able to get close. Do you guys think if I get in line early enough I'll get a good view?

Expect a few hours. That's why I got Come To Mama because you get early entry 

JesseBabe
On 2/18/2017 at 9:26 PM, amandal said:

ticketmaster just released a bunch of general admission tickets! If you still don't have tickets to tacoma, get them ASAP :D

My friend and I got our GA tickets the day they were released to the public. Haha. I should have said something on here about it! Woohoo! Super excited :rockstar:.

• 1 month later...
Gaga Monster

Update: Additional GA tickets have been released via Ticketmaster.com $86 each

GGD Presidential Elections

• 3 weeks later...
homomo

I got tickets here! All the Vancouver ones are sold out, so road trip that weekend!

RebelHeart311

Tacoma will be my first Gaga show EVER! I have never had the money to go...I cry when I think about it. I have no Little Monster friends and to get to meet so many and see Gaga in the same night is going to be EVERYTHING! 

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

• 4 weeks later...
Duella Dvil
On 4/22/2017 at 11:01 PM, RebelHeart311 said:

Tacoma will be my first Gaga show EVER! I have never had the money to go...I cry when I think about it. I have no Little Monster friends and to get to meet so many and see Gaga in the same night is going to be EVERYTHING! 

ME TOO SIS!!! So excited for this show! Can't wait to get my *** stomped in by the MOTHER MONSTER:firega:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• 1 month later...
BgRaEgTaT

I’m needing to sell two tickets I bought as we decided to buy seats in a different section. The tickets for sale are in section 9A row 26 seats 4-5. I paid 250 each+fees. They are currently listed on ticketmaster, and I just want at least most of my money back. I am willing to take offers. Message me if interested!

Joel Estrella

Hello guys! I just bought a GA ticket and I'm gonna be traveling to Seattle all by myself just for the show, I'm gonna in the city for the whole weekend and I don't know anyone there. I was wondering if maybe someone with a GA ticket would like to que up with me a few hours before the show. That way I wouldn't be there the whole show without not knowing anyone. Let me know if you think we could click at least for the show. You can add me on IG or FB if you feel comfortable. :) 

TheEdgeof96
On 6/28/2017 at 5:40 PM, Joel Estrella said:

Hello guys! I just bought a GA ticket and I'm gonna be traveling to Seattle all by myself just for the show, I'm gonna in the city for the whole weekend and I don't know anyone there. I was wondering if maybe someone with a GA ticket would like to que up with me a few hours before the show. That way I wouldn't be there the whole show without not knowing anyone. Let me know if you think we could click at least for the show. You can add me on IG or FB if you feel comfortable. :) 

Hey! I live in Seattle and I’m going to the Tacoma show. I have Saturday and Sunday off from work, so if you need someone to show you around I’m free. I’ve got C2M GA tickets, though. I’m going to the show by myself though, so I’ll definitely be free before and after!

Joel Estrella
23 hours ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

Hey! I live in Seattle and I’m going to the Tacoma show. I have Saturday and Sunday off from work, so if you need someone to show you around I’m free. I’ve got C2M GA tickets, though. I’m going to the show by myself though, so I’ll definitely be free before and after!

Yes! Maybe you wanna get my contact info so send me a private message please! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Duella Dvil
On 6/28/2017 at 5:40 PM, Joel Estrella said:

If you are active we made a group pm on here, anyone going is invited to join

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived