Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Tacoma, WA - August 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant decide, It really depends on the pricing for me. Really wish the package prices were up. I have a fun morning at work ahead of me, I'm going in extra early so I have time to try and snag tickets

JesseBabe

My friend bought her CD on her website to get early access, but we were both really disappointed in the seats being offered to us. I'm waiting until Monday, hoping they release more GA to the public because $500 for two tickets to the Joanne tour... :awkney: I didn't even spend that much on TFM Ball and I got front row.

Ashton Lay
3 hours ago, JesseBabe said:

My friend bought her CD on her website to get early access, but we were both really disappointed in the seats being offered to us. I'm waiting until Monday, hoping they release more GA to the public because $500 for two tickets to the Joanne tour... :awkney: I didn't even spend that much on TFM Ball and I got front row.

$250?... Was that for the standard GA? I just bought a Come to Mama package this morning for the Tacoma show, and that package was $250. The standard GA should only be around $120 or so

EDIT: Whoops! read your post too quickly. Didn't see the $500 was for seats since there's no more presale GA available right now. I'm on day 4-5 of being sick, and had 4 hours of sleep last night so my brain's a mess. :toofunny:

JesseBabe
1 hour ago, Ashton Lay said:

$250?... Was that for the standard GA? I just bought a Come to Mama package this morning for the Tacoma show, and that package was $250. The standard GA should only be around $120 or so

EDIT: Whoops! read your post too quickly. Didn't see the $500 was for seats since there's no more presale GA available right now. I'm on day 4-5 of being sick, and had 4 hours of sleep last night so my brain's a mess. :toofunny:

Oh no you're okay! Haha. I feel it, I was sick all last week so I totally understand :hug:. Yeah, I had a feeling her general admission tickets would be under $150. I thought maybe Ticketmaster was being janky or something, but then when I came on here I saw that other people were complaining about the same thing. I'm just confused on why they wouldn't release more GA tickets for presalers? My friend was trying to buy seat tickets because he thought GA was sold out because they weren't offering any and I was like that's so not possible. Lol. Let's wait.

That J

I'm planning to buy for Atlanta but it's next week.  Approximately what we're the prices for the good lower level sections at your show?  No prices are listed for Atlanta and I'm weighing options. Thanks!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

BlingNotTheMusic
On 2/8/2017 at 2:39 PM, JesseBabe said:

My friend bought her CD on her website to get early access, but we were both really disappointed in the seats being offered to us. I'm waiting until Monday, hoping they release more GA to the public because $500 for two tickets to the Joanne tour...  I didn't even spend that much on TFM Ball and I got front row.

TFM was also 7 years ago...

BlingNotTheMusic

So I got 3 Come to Mama packages @ $250 each - 2 for my other friends. (Sorry I didn't check the GA pricing because I was trying to rush.)

I saw her in 2010 and waited several hours in line and got somewhat close but I'd rather be closer for this tour and not have to wait in line, so the $250 is worth it to me. 

Would DIE for backstage !

JesseBabe
50 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

TFM was also 7 years ago...

Yeah, but that was arguably when she was at the peak of her career.

I think the Super Bowl really put her back on the map with the general public. She reached so many people with that performance and reminded them how amazing she was. Though I never enjoy shelling out so much $$$ it makes sense to me when she's charging what she is. I mean, some shows sold out in less than a min. 

sciencemonster

Got my tickets today! I missed the tickets on sale via Ticketmaster :( so I got (EXPENSIVE) resale tickets in the nosebleeds on StubHub this morning. I'll be traveling from PDX. 

Archived