💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

CanadaGoesGaga
On 7/1/2017 at 4:21 PM, Aidan said:

Okay, need some advice-- I am flying to Vancouver to go to this show by myself since it's the kickoff and I've always wanted to do that. Does anyone have hotel recs or somewhere you recommend I stay near? I am literally flying in for the concert then flying out because I have work that week. Hope I see some of you all!!

For cheap and nothing special Robsonstrasse. Howard Johnson on granville. Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown. For a little fancier Sheraton on Burrard. Burrard Street Hotel also. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harian
On 2017-07-01 at 4:21 PM, Aidan said:

Okay, need some advice-- I am flying to Vancouver to go to this show by myself since it's the kickoff and I've always wanted to do that. Does anyone have hotel recs or somewhere you recommend I stay near? I am literally flying in for the concert then flying out because I have work that week. Hope I see some of you all!!

The Sandman City Centre hotel is pretty much across the street from the arena. Hotel Blu is very close as well. The Sandman on Davie street although not as close would be the place I'd stay if I didn't live here already as it's in the heart of the gay village + its pride week and the gaga energy and after parties will be insane all around that street... if you're into that kind of stuff 

Harian

Anyone partying before the show? I live downtown near the arena and have a few friends coming from out of town and we're def gonna wanna have some drinks before hand. Would be cool to meet some other fans before the show 

• 2 weeks later...
SHOOKGA

:excited2:OMG IM AT VANCOUVER AT AUG 1 BUT THE TICKETS ARE ALREADY SOLD OUT:toofunny:

What can I do to meet her in person except concert?

Not very born this way of you đŸ˜«

ViviLittleM
5 hours ago, SHOOKGA said:

:excited2:OMG IM AT VANCOUVER AT AUG 1 BUT THE TICKETS ARE ALREADY SOLD OUT:toofunny:

What can I do to meet her in person except concert?

There are some Platinum tickets left: https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-vancouver-british-columbia-08-01-2017/event/1100523FAB384828?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_1100523FAB384828#efeat4212

SHOOKGA

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, SHOOKGA said:

Thx but I cant afford platinum :toofunny:

Just saw a standard too!

SHOOKGA
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Just saw a standard too!

WHAT WHAT WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS SOLD OUT

3 hours ago, SHOOKGA said:

WHAT WHAT WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS SOLD OUT

stubhub is a reliable place to buy tickets and they will get cheaper as the day of the concert nears :)

Miracle

Will  the arena look packed? Is it sold out? We need good first reviews

That J

It'll be packed.  It always is. đŸ€˜đŸ»

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

speedbliss

I have the early entry ticket but am contemplating still getting in line early.  I wanna be as close to the main stage as possible. Anyone else lining up early in the early entry line? I can't believe its so close!

13 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Will we have a live reaction party with small IG and Twitter vids?

I feel like everyone should since Vancouver is the first date :)

darkgaga
4 minutes ago, KING said:

I feel like everyone should since Vancouver is the first date :)

Thats what i mean. Ill stay awake till like 6am😂

• famous changed the title to Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Archived