tour

Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga

I've got my tickets, but I just looked for the heck of it... It seems Vancouver is only resale now, so is it sold out that quickly? Vancouver doesn't normally sell out so fast. 

PlatinumBlondeLife
2 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I've got my tickets, but I just looked for the heck of it... It seems Vancouver is only resale now, so is it sold out that quickly? Vancouver doesn't normally sell out so fast. 

Was on right at 10, with my friend on laptop next to me, and neither of us got tickets

CanadaGoesGaga
Just now, PlatinumBlondeLife said:

Was on right at 10, with my friend on laptop next to me, and neither of us got tickets

what the heck? 

3 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Just now, PlatinumBlondeLife said:

Sounds like every other city :rip:

drinkmytears

You can buy 1 ticket, no more. 

Ticketmaster obviously kept a bunch of seats to resell themselves, because there's 1,000s on TM resale.

Nobody would buy a ticket, and 2 seconds later say "I'll resell this for 100 dollars more" 

Load of c u n t s 

CanadaGoesGaga
1 minute ago, Gabe said:

Sounds like every other city :rip:

Is it just bots causing these problems? I swear I didn't see these issues for BTWball or ArtRave.. But I guess that was 2012, 2013.... times have changed.

Just now, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Is it just bots causing these problems? I swear I didn't see these issues for BTWball or ArtRave.. But I guess that was 2012, 2013.... times have changes.

It's a mix of bots and Superbowl bandwagon frenzy!

MaryJaneMuggler

Are the Come to Mama packages sold out?? as well as every other ticket? Damn. I really wanted to buy a C2M package! Anyone know a good, trustworthy resale website?

4 hours ago, richardisfamous said:

What baffles me is that even in the resale section, theres no GA tickets....so strange! Can't seem to get ANY! 

it's because it's credit card entry only for the GA section so ticketmaster is not letting you resell them on their site. Stubhub (which is a reliable ticket buying source) has some GA tickets but they're pretty expensive right now so I suggest you wait to get your tickets :)

highbythebeach

the tickets I are in the 304 section do u guys think ill be able to see her at all from there...It looks light the stage's curtain might block the view for me but idk how concerts work because ive never been to one

14 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

the tickets I are in the 304 section do u guys think ill be able to see her at all from there...It looks light the stage's curtain might block the view for me but idk how concerts work because ive never been to one

you will probably have a limited view (depending on what her stage looks like), but you'll definitely be able to see her

• famous changed the title to Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Archived