💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Ashton Lay
42 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I know this is not the place to sell tickets, but I "accidentally" (out of fear + inpatience) bought 2 regular GA tickets AND 2 Come to Mama GA tickets... and it's credit card entry!! So how do I sell these?? Does anyone want to buy them and meet me there lol and I swipe everyone in at once? I'm crying

I originally bought a GA ticket for the Vancouver show and decided I wanted C2M instead. I called Ticketmaster and they refunded the first GA ticket so I then purchased the C2M ticket. Because of the credit card entry the tickets are nontransferable so unless you get TM to cancel/refund, you would have to sell to someone who comes with you because your credit card would be the ticket for them.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ashton Lay
19 hours ago, ASH SALEHI said:

Going to the Vancouver show alone in general admission if anyone wants to hang out and make new friends. hit me up 🤙 

I did C2M tickets for both the Vancouver and Tacoma shows, and I'm going alone if you're looking for anyone to hang out with! It'll most likely be my first time in Vancouver (and Canada, actually) unless I make a trip up there before August.

5 minutes ago, Ashton Lay said:

I originally bought a GA ticket for the Vancouver show and decided I wanted C2M instead. I called Ticketmaster and they refunded the first GA ticket so I then purchased the C2M ticket. Because of the credit card entry the tickets are nontransferable so unless you get TM to cancel/refund, you would have to sell to someone who comes with you because your credit card would be the ticket for them.

Thank you, that's good to know!! I'm going to call and get a refund :) Come to Mama wasn't outrageous and I want to be close so I had to buy it haha.

Also I saw your other post and this is also my first time in Vancouver, and first time in Canada as well. I've kind of always wanted to go, and Gaga starting her tour here was a good excuse!

Ashton Lay
Just now, Aidan said:

Thank you, that's good to know!! I'm going to call and get a refund :) Come to Mama wasn't outrageous and I want to be close so I had to buy it haha.

Also I saw your other post and this is also my first time in Vancouver, and first time in Canada as well. I've kind of always wanted to go, and Gaga starting her tour here was a good excuse!

Yes, exactly!! I live right in between Seattle and Bellingham (work in Seattle though, so always in the city), so Vancouver really isn't far from where I live, but I've never gotten around to visiting. I've always wanted to, so now I'm really excited, and especially to have Come to Mama for the opening night of the tour. :wub:

2 minutes ago, Ashton Lay said:

Yes, exactly!! I live right in between Seattle and Bellingham (work in Seattle though, so always in the city), so Vancouver really isn't far from where I live, but I've never gotten around to visiting. I've always wanted to, so now I'm really excited, and especially to have Come to Mama for the opening night of the tour. :wub:

It's honestly so perfect the way it worked out. Because lord knows I can't afford to fly wherever else she could have started this tour lol. See you there boo!!

rivingtonrebels

Hey Vancouver pals - I have the Come to Mama package on the floor.  Went to ARTPOP and BTWB alone and had the best time ever with monsters.  Feel free to PM me and we can all meet up - I am going with just one other friend this time.

4 hours ago, Aidan said:

I know this is not the place to sell tickets, but I "accidentally" (out of fear + inpatience) bought 2 regular GA tickets AND 2 Come to Mama GA tickets... and it's credit card entry!! So how do I sell these?? Does anyone want to buy them and meet me there lol and I swipe everyone in at once? I'm crying

You can call ticketmaster and ask to cancel your order (call ASAP as you only have a short time window to do this). If you are wanting to sell them, it seems like the Vancouver show will not allow you to sell them directly on ticketmaster yet but at other venues (like Tacoma) they have that option. Best of luck!

CanadaGoesGaga
5 hours ago, Aidan said:

5 hours ago, Ashton Lay said:

I did C2M tickets for both the Vancouver and Tacoma shows, and I'm going alone if you're looking for anyone to hang out with! It'll most likely be my first time in Vancouver (and Canada, actually) unless I make a trip up there before August.

Okay all you non Canadians, I will show you around!! Can't wait to see you all in Vancouver!! I did normal GA, so save me a good spot. Hah!

2 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Okay all you non Canadians, I will show you around!! Can't wait to see you all in Vancouver!! I did normal GA, so save me a good spot. Hah!

You'll have fun in Vancouver! Especially because this is her very first show :D! Also if you're american, buying tickets for a canadian show is like 25% cheaper (our dollar isn't doing so well lol)

CanadaGoesGaga
8 hours ago, amandal said:

You'll have fun in Vancouver! Especially because this is her very first show :D! Also if you're american, buying tickets for a canadian show is like 25% cheaper (our dollar isn't doing so well lol)

Oh I'm a vancouverite. No such cheapness for me! Hah 

Ashton Lay
11 hours ago, amandal said:

You'll have fun in Vancouver! Especially because this is her very first show ! Also if you're american, buying tickets for a canadian show is like 25% cheaper (our dollar isn't doing so well lol)

Yes, that definitely was an incentive for going to the Vancouver show. C2M was $25 cheaper compared to the Tacoma show. 

11 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Haha, okay, you've got yourself a deal! :hug:

ASH SALEHI
10 hours ago, Ashton Lay said:

Yes, that definitely was an incentive for going to the Vancouver show. C2M was $25 cheaper compared to the Tacoma show. 

Haha, okay, you've got yourself a deal! :hug:

13 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Oh I'm a vancouverite. No such cheapness for me! Hah 

21 hours ago, amandal said:

On 2017-02-08 at 5:51 PM, Aidan said:

It's honestly so perfect the way it worked out. Because lord knows I can't afford to fly wherever else she could have started this tour lol. See you there boo!!

so you all coming to Vancouver for the Vancouver show? we should all go together I have another friend coming with me :)

CanadaGoesGaga
6 minutes ago, ASH SALEHI said:

so you all coming to Vancouver for the Vancouver show? we should all go together I have another friend coming with me :)

Im going with a friend but I'm sure she'd be down to meet some monsters! 

We just have normal GA though, no early entry 

Ashton Lay
30 minutes ago, ASH SALEHI said:

You can count me in! I have C2M though so I'll have early entry

• famous changed the title to Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Archived