💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

DeanSummer
6 hours ago, Harian said:

Talking to one of the guys who's here making her costumes on Grindr. I know where gaga is staying! Omg I feel so creepy 

TQUayOe.jpgeD0VTjY.jpgomjoBX5.jpg

He is a hunty BUT remove his face - we don't want him to loose his job 

DS

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, itsbriceidk said:

A taxi 

are they reliable? in the US they tend to overcharge tourists that don't know the route, sadly.

11 hours ago, Stay Joanne said:

is this for real or r u joking?? i have GA but don't want to wait in line and im going alone as well

I'm totally serious hit me up lol message me on fb or ig!

14 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Opus on Davie st.? That's only a few blocks from the arena. You could walk it in less than 10 min. A taxi would be impossible to get after the show.

oh no I'm not gonna get a taxi from Rogers Arena, I mean from Vancouver Itnl to Opus!

CanadaGoesGaga
20 minutes ago, Aidan said:

oh no I'm not gonna get a taxi from Rogers Arena, I mean from Vancouver Itnl to Opus!

What time are you in? The skytrain runs from the airport to downtown and is very cheap/fast. 

homomo
19 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Oh! No don't take a taxi! That costs about $40 from the airport. Take the skytrain to Yaletown Roundhouse! It's a 15 minute direct train ride and will only cost you $2.75! Plus the yaletown station is literally right across the street from OPUS! 

A cab would also take about 45-60 minutes. Literally, anyone from the airport going downtown should always take the skytrain. It's faster, direct, and wayyyy cheaper!

CanadaGoesGaga
Just now, Interstellar said:

Oh! No don't take a taxi! That costs about $40 from the airport. Take the skytrain to Yaletown Roundhouse! It's a 15 minute direct train ride and will only cost you $2.75! Plus the yaletown station is literally right across the street from OPUS! 

A cab would also take about 45-60 minutes. Literally, anyone from the airport going downtown should always take the skytrain. It's faster, direct, and wayyyy cheaper!

It's actually more expensive than that as there is an airport fee, I think it's like 5 bucks at that time at night, maybe 7. 

homomo
2 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

It's actually more expensive than that as there is an airport fee, I think it's like 5 bucks at that time at night, maybe 7. 

Regardless, the train is cheaper and faster

1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

Regardless, the train is cheaper and faster

I'll be taking it :) thanks

ashsalehi

hey guys so was suppose to go with my best friend but her mother got really sick and has flown out to Toronto to see her mom! so I'm not going alone I have a CTM ticket! read there a lot of you guys on here going alone or from out of town! if anyone needs a ride I can pick them up from hotel or whatever ? if anyone want to go shoot me a test at 7789942423 or message me on Instagram @ashsalehi !!! can't wait!!!!! 

ashsalehi
On 2017-07-23 at 5:16 PM, MorganMak said:

Anyone want to go with me? None of my friends are fans but I dont really want to go alone. Gay 28yo guy here. 

well well morgan hello ;) interesting seeing you on here 

gagafrontrow

The guy who gives me food, @gagafrontrow, will also be there, flying in from the US. Wait in line at Gate 7 or follow on twitter and instagram. Meow. 

www.gagafrontrow.com

DeanSummer

32 seats (not counting the resale ones) are left for the show

they added 5 backstage tickets as well as some ga

seems like it will be a full house ! 

DS

homomo
1 hour ago, DeanSummer said:

32 seats (not counting the resale ones) are left for the show

they added 5 backstage tickets as well as some ga

seems like it will be a full house ! 

Ugh. I bought GA for Tacoma because they had none left in Vancouver

MaryJaneMuggler
On 7/28/2017 at 0:44 AM, Harian said:

Talking to one of the guys who's here making her costumes on Grindr. I know where gaga is staying! Omg I feel so creepy 

TQUayOe.jpgeD0VTjY.jpgomjoBX5.jpg

IS SHE STAYING AT A HOTEL??

• famous changed the title to Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Archived