Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

The Joanne World tour is coming! First stop: Vancouver! Discuss your excitement here.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

DAMN.

I'll be out at sea from April to October :(

Going to miss this tour too

4 hours ago, Belivet said:

Any ideas how the merch purchase presale work? Or the Live Nation presale?

for the merch purchase, you can buy anything on her site and then you will get your order confirmation email. After that (a few minutes or so), you will get your individual presale code sent in another email  :classy:

9 hours ago, amandal said:

for the merch purchase, you can buy anything on her site and then you will get your order confirmation email. After that (a few minutes or so), you will get your individual presale code sent in another email  :classy:

Thanks!

I found out this morning. :) 

MaryJaneMuggler

I desperately want floor tickets but none of my friends are little monsters and are willing to spend that much money  :cryga:. I might just go alone and hopefully meet new friends? because honeey there is no way I'm settling for anything but on the floor as close to gaga as I can be! Artrave Vancouver was so fun and I cant wait to see what she has in store for this tour :firega:

highbythebeach
13 hours ago, MaryJaneMuggler said:

I desperately want floor tickets but none of my friends are little monsters and are willing to spend that much money  :cryga:. I might just go alone and hopefully meet new friends? because honeey there is no way I'm settling for anything but on the floor as close to gaga as I can be! Artrave Vancouver was so fun and I cant wait to see what she has in store for this tour :firega:

Aren't the floor tickets the general admission tickets - which are the cheaper ones? I want to go but I don't want to go I'm general admission because I'm scared if it's too much for me so how expensive will the assigned seats be because I'm not that rich? Also how crazy do gaga concerts get I haven't been to any concert so what was your experience at the artrave?

hausofbrice
6 hours ago, highbythebeach said:

Aren't the floor tickets the general admission tickets - which are the cheaper ones?

Do we know the price yet?

xoxo, brice ♡

highbythebeach
16 minutes ago, Monsters Anon said:

Do we know the price yet?

I think we might find out tomorrow, I'm not too sure.

ASH SALEHI

Going to the Vancouver show alone in general admission if anyone wants to hang out and make new friends. hit me up 🤙 

CanadaGoesGaga

Got my floor tickets, was a process! Tried right at 10 and said none were available, but eventually used the phone app and got my tickets!

12 hours ago, ASH SALEHI said:

Going to the Vancouver show alone in general admission if anyone wants to hang out and make new friends. hit me up 🤙 

Ash if you need monster friends we'll be there!! I went to the Born This Way Ball, both shows. Second show I did it alone, monster pit, met so many amazing people!

ASH SALEHI
3 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Got my floor tickets, was a process! Tried right at 10 and said none were available, but eventually used the phone app and got my tickets!

Ash if you need monster friends we'll be there!! I went to the Born This Way Ball, both shows. Second show I did it alone, monster pit, met so many amazing people!

Oh I know :) I've gone to the monster ball and the born this way ball alone and met so many people 👌🏾 My Instagram is ashsalehi message me 

I know this is not the place to sell tickets, but I "accidentally" (out of fear + inpatience) bought 2 regular GA tickets AND 2 Come to Mama GA tickets... and it's credit card entry!! So how do I sell these?? Does anyone want to buy them and meet me there lol and I swipe everyone in at once? I'm crying

• famous changed the title to Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Archived