• Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
11 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Sasha is cool and all, but she's boring sometimes. She has been stepping up her game tho. I LOVE when she works with Shea. They're absolutely incredible together. 

Y'all seen this, right? 

Sasha has been my favorite since the very beginning. Her aesthetic is just so amazing and on brand, kind of sad she isn't doing the unibrow on drag race

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio
3 minutes ago, KaanBTW said:

Nina and Alexis should leave immediately. 

Top 4 will be lit!

#TeamShea 

Agrihd

#TeamSasha #TeamTrinity

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

JusKeepBreathin
19 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Sasha is cool and all, but she's boring sometimes. She has been stepping up her game tho. I LOVE when she works with Shea. They're absolutely incredible together. 

Y'all seen this, right? :giveup:

This bitch just went home and released a video wearing a crown while lip-syncing Isabel Pantoja. My wig has been transported to Mars. Love her even more!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Sasha has been my favorite since the very beginning. Her aesthetic is just so amazing and on brand, kind of sad she isn't doing the unibrow on drag race

She has been growing on me and she had me in tears when she explained the reason she is a bald queen. I have so much respect for her.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

junolxf
25 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

This bitch just went home and released a video wearing a crown while lip-syncing Isabel Pantoja. My wig has been transported to Mars. Love her even more!

Nuestra reina latina, :(. She made us proud. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Ooolong

The Untucked was so sad, especially seeing her cry into the curtains afterwards. They spent a lot of time focusing on her elimination, since she had so much to say. It obviously meant a lot to her.

I don't think it was entirely just laziness like a lot of people are claiming, I genuinely think Valentina forgot at least some of the words in a spur of the moment. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

MaybeKermit
13 hours ago, Logan said:

She was my favorite, devastated to see her go. Yes it was her fault but I can empathize because none of us are perfect and no matter how good of a thing you got going for yourself, it just takes one bad **** up for everything to come crashing down. She was consistent in her performance and looks, which is why it's annoying how Nina and Alexis are still around. 

Alexis MiSSSelleee is next tho  :lolly:

Spoiler

I also read this rumour somewhere that Ru is bringing Valentine back after the next episode or sth like that. Hoping it's true

And yes, Valentina FCKD it up for herself, but honestly: she just didn't think she would be in the bottom... She's a perfectionist, she really believed in herself so maybe she thought she would be the Bianca of the season and get through every challenge without having to lipsynch... 

MrBlue

I am SHOOK! How even? :(

How can a tv-show continue when the winner is gone? :gaycat:

I was rooting for her! (after Farrah's elimination I was devastated (even if she wasn't that talented I was "straight" for her haha she was so pretty) bur now I'm so sad that Valentina is gone too!

I hope that Sasha Velour bae, Shea Coulée bae & Peppermint will make it to the Grand Finale & I hope that one of them win :excited2:

Only read if you are up to date with the rumors regarding the next two episodes.

Spoiler

Both Sasha and Trinity can still win if Shea really has to lip sync next episode and one of them wins both challenges before the finale. Nevertheless it's probably the second strongest top 3 in the history of drag race imo. Only season 6 was stronger. :giveup:

JusKeepBreathin
On 5/21/2017 at 1:43 AM, Ooolong said:

The Untucked was so sad, especially seeing her cry into the curtains afterwards. They spent a lot of time focusing on her elimination, since she had so much to say. It obviously meant a lot to her.

I don't think it was entirely just laziness like a lot of people are claiming, I genuinely think Valentina forgot at least some of the words in a spur of the moment. 

Yeah. I think she got in her head. The way it looks on the main show is different from what it looks like on Untucked.

JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, Ibo said:

Only read if you are up to date with the rumors regarding the next two episodes.

Reveal hidden contents

Both Sasha and Trinity can still win if Shea really has to lip sync next episode and one of them wins both challenges before the finale. Nevertheless it's probably the second strongest top 3 in the history of drag race imo. Only season 6 was stronger. :giveup:

This is the best season since Season 5 IMO. If Eureka had not gone home I really believe the top 6 would have been Eureka, Valentin, Trinity, Shea, Peppermint and Sasha. Any of these six Queens could have made the top three. It's been such a long time since the group of Queens has been this strong. 

On 5/21/2017 at 0:27 PM, Cuntalicious said:

Does anyone have a link to watch Untucked?

Untucked is always on Youtube the day after the main show. Unless you are in a different country maybe it's blocked.

junolxf

Talent. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Sizzily

nnnnn Logo spoilT the episode on their website. :toofunny: 

One Banned Boi

Archived