1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Peppermint
    • Trinity
    • Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, Iismetti said:

To answer the poll I THINK Shea will win, but I WISH Trinity would win. However she'd need a 2nd challenge win and Shea would need to lip sync at least once.

not necessarily. Shea could not lipsync and Trinity could still win with 2 challenge wins, Jinkx won over Alaska

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah

Eureka leaving broke my heart :(

i want nina to win, but i know shea will most likely win

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Fantina

I think that Shea might win but tbh i kinda want a pageant queen to win so i am rooting for Trinity Taylor.She is absolutely stunning and a full package: can sew,lipsync,dance,comedy.... And not to mention that THE Alyssa Edwards was her runner up in competitions, like how can you not appreciate that lol.

As of now i think that Shea,Trinity,Sasha and Nina are the top 4 if we count the track score and the rumors.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Statistically Shea is winning so far, with Valentina as a runner up and Sasha on bronze.

I honestly expected Shea to leave very soon, but the bitch proved me wrong. :golfclap:

Noah
36 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Statistically Shea is winning so far, with Valentina as a runner up and Sasha on bronze.

I honestly expected Shea to leave very soon, but the bitch proved me wrong. :golfclap:

I think Shea will have a hard time in the Snatch Game tbh

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Noah said:

Maybe, but not gonna be much worse than Cynthia. I hope she's not gonna do her overused cucu jokes on that episode. Overkills, man! :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Logan

The producers were wrong for having the queens do professional cheerleading stunts with only a few days practice. I fully hope that they paid for her medical expenses. 

Shea doesn't really do anything for me, but I can see her being Top 3. Let's not forget that Max won two challenges and then left at the Snatch Game. I just don't want it to be another Bianca season where the winner is too obvious from early on. 

I honestly think that should have been a double elimination. Cynthia didn't know the words AGAIN and Farrah looked like a thirteen year old girl dancing in her room. 

I am really getting invested in Valentina and Sasha. They are so genuine and are never shady. I appreciate people who don't have to put others down to rise above others. 

Sizzily

Mess @ Alexis triggered over being called out for her questionable runway looks :giggle:

One Banned Boi

1 hour ago, Noah said:

Snatch Game is really the make or break point of any season. 

That being said, as soon as the producers/Ru have a favorite, it's almost over for the rest anyway (see season 7 when Max was eliminated because of a single poor performance after being in Shea's position, but Pearl being kept around despite failing way more often). It's reality tv after all.

4 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Mess @ Alexis triggered over being called out for her questionable runway looks :giggle:

Ikr? Nina turning around and facing the wall was so me during her rant. :air:

She was so done with Alexis melting down for no reason. :air:

Noah
Just now, Ibo said:

Snatch Game is really the make or break point of any season. 

That being said, as soon as the producers/Ru have a favorite, it's almost over for the rest anyway (see season 7 when Max was eliminated because of a single poor performance after being in Shea's position, but Pearl being kept around despite failing way more often). It's reality tv after all.

I don't think so. Kennedy was OBVIOUSLY Ru's favorite in S7 (She didn't deserve her two wins). I think they want to spread the wins as evenly as possible to make an obvious winner less possible. I want Valentina and Sasha to each win another Challenge to let the Top 3 have an almost identical Trackrecord. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

If shea wins then it will be another meh winner just as in season 8 when Kim Chi was robbed imho. I want someone more exciting to win like Sasha/Valentina

Phantomhive

I'm solidifying my top 5 after Snatch Game. :nails:

Btw y'all, look at what they're doing for the runway next episode...

Spoiler

I'm gagging. S8's Madonna runway was so f*cking embarrassing that they had to do it all over again. :toofunny:

In I fly on wings of winter.

RAMROD

They went with Madonna theme again :giggle:

Looks like not much kimonos this time around :giggle:

Looks promising, can't wait!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived