💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 gender problems

Impostor

Featured Posts

Impostor

With the newest updates on The Sims 4 you can choose various options regarding genders and se.x, but there's a problem: if you pick a male sim and choose a female body they won't get female breasts! I'm not really sure how this gender thing works, but apparently you can't have female breasts unless you change your sims' se.x to female. :huh:

Why can't they allow female breasts for males, and other body types for everybody? I'm so confused.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

Do you mean like a male's body but with more feminine traits like a small waist or an actual woman with a penis? :oprah:

Impostor
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Do you mean like a male's body but with more feminine traits like a small waist or an actual woman with a penis? :oprah:

I just wanted the body limits to go away :oprah:

Dorothy Gale
4 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

What do you want to create exactly? A transgender woman? She wouldn't have breasts pre-op.

Some transwomen grow breasts from hormones pre-op.

Azor Ahai
Just now, Dorothy Gale said:

Some transwomen grow breasts from hormones pre-op.

But why can't he just pick the female gender then? Trans women are just women and they look like women.

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Impostor said:

I just wanted the body limits to go away :oprah:

But why not just make a female character if you want an entirely fem body but 'on a male'.

I always wanted to make a slim androgynous character, I thought that's more what u meant. 

Archived