💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 gender problems

Impostor

Featured Posts

Impostor
17 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

you can change physical frame of your sim. You can switch between masculine that doesn't include breasts and feminine that has breasts. Both options are open for two genders

gend1.png

This sim has "masculine frame" but it still has female breasts. It's also a female

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squeeshy Keety
Just now, Miky said:

People understand things like heteronormativity but slept at school during the lesson on sarcasm. Oh well. Go, Tumblr generation.

Sarcasm: saying something but meaning the opposite.

Translation: saying, "what kind of patriarchal oppression tbh  :wtf::wtf::wtf:" but meaning the opposite, that there is not patriarchal oppression. 

My quote: this was not patriarchy, but it is related. There is oppression, please think with an open mind.

Believing in social justice and political correctness *gasp* does not make me an SJW troll from Tumblr. I presented fact-based arguments.

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

IcePrincess

OMG. That's.. I just can't :X It's Sims .. It's Simulator, not REAL life.. There are some aliens and other weird stuff.. It's not 1:1 Real life and it won't be. It's really hard for a developer to write in code (C/C++, Java, and other) this kind of gender mix beacause of interrelationships in code.

Impostor
2 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Believing in social justice and political correctness *gasp* does not make me an SJW troll from Tumblr. I presented fact-based arguments.

I agree. The gay community still have problems with gender roles. Will that ever change? It's so easy to just accept that people are different.

Squeeshy Keety
1 minute ago, IcePrincess said:

It's really hard for a developer to write in code (C/C++, Java, and other) this kind of gender mix beacause of interrelationships in code.

Not really, I think it would be easier just to have one "Person" class instead of "Male" and "Female," and just place those cis qualities toward the front of the selections after someone chooses their Sim's gender. While I don't know the specifics of the code, it's not that much of a problem.

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Impostor
3 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

OMG. That's.. I just can't :X It's Sims .. It's Simulator, not REAL life.. There are some aliens and other weird stuff.. It's not 1:1 Real life and it won't be. It's really hard for a developer to write in code (C/C++, Java, and other) this kind of gender mix beacause of interrelationships in code.

I know. It's also a game that shows the western culture a lot. But the problem is that they're trying to change and be more open, but they still can't figure things out. They've created a game where you can be an alien or a vampire, but you can't choose the body traits you want. It's better but it's still limited.

CakeLikeLG
27 minutes ago, Impostor said:

This sim has "masculine frame" but it still has female breasts. It's also a female

you can use sliders tho.

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Omar Vela
30 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

While I don't know the specifics of the code, it's not that much of a problem.

Then just shut up. Create your own game with your own codes...well you have to learn how to develop a game first but I gues for you it's not THAT MUCH of a problem

Also I respect however people want to identify themselves but there's a fact: you were born with certain genitals that make you biological male or female. So that's why the game still gonna have that option... this SJW are getting funnier day by day 

Impostor
2 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

Then just shut up. Create your own game with your own codes...well you have to learn how to develop a game first but I gues for you it's not THAT MUCH of a problem

Also I respect however people want to identify themselves but there's a fact: you were born with certain genitals that make you biological male or female. So that's why the game still gonna have that option... this SJW are getting funnier day by day 

This thread is about this particular game though.

I'm asking why you can't have breasts in a ****ing game where you could simply use a slider to grow breasts. If you're a male you can't have breasts. It's limited. I'm a male person but if I wanted I could simply put some silicone breasts. You can't do that in the game because they LIMIT the body types (which is outdated).

Squeeshy Keety
1 minute ago, Omar Vela said:

Oof, you really showed me. Pardon my thinking that a game developer has the ability to develop a game :air: 

Spoiler

Btw, I am a CS major, so I have programming knowledge. I only meant that I don't know how this specific game's code is structured. It still stands that it is not an impossible change to make.

I am glad Sims is trying to be inclusive. I just happen to think the attempts they have tried so far are incomplete, as it seems to be their goal. I'm sure they'll try to figure something out. 

Girl, you need to learn to chill :laughga:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Omar Vela
Just now, Impostor said:

This thread is about this particular game though.

I'm asking why you can't have breasts in a ****ing game where you could simply use a slider to grow breasts. If you're a male you can't have breasts. It's limited. I'm a male person but if I wanted I could simply put some silicone breasts. You can't do that in the game because they LIMIT the body types (which is outdated).

ugh, then do a masculine "woman" and that's it let me remind you that in The Sims neither men or women have genitals...

Sizzily

You give people the ability to mix and match characteristics of genders, they want to do away with it all together. :air: Nothing's good enough for you. :air:  If you think EA would do that. :air: 

One Banned Boi

• 2 weeks later...
Irrelevant

wtf :awkney:

Spoiler

What a reverse-simholian experience 

Spoiler

:poot: 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived