πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga reach 8M YT subscribers before SB?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

I know numbers don't matter and blah blah but I'm just curious as to what all of you think..Β 

She's currently at 7,986,136

How many subscribers she gains in an average day? :oprah:Β 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Kesha said:

It shows 9.91M for me

OT: I think she willΒ 

YouTube?Β :ph34r:

Shipper

I do hope who ever have the videos for the half time show will UPLOAD itΒ IMMEDIATELY in her VEVO/Youtube or in PEPSI's orΒ NFL's channel. (I don't know where they upload these things for the past half time shows.)Β 

I am still furious why her Sound of Music performance is not in her Youtube videos and I have to resort to distorted pirated copies.Β :nails:

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Shipper
Just now, Majora said:

YouTube?Β :ph34r:

I see Β 7,993,348

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Well she only needs around 580 a day to get there, her channel gets millions of views every day so I expect her to reach that in around 2 days tbh

bayonse
27 minutes ago, Red said:

How many subscribers she gains in an average day? :oprah:Β 

Friday +4,676

Saturday +4,370

Sunday +4,703

MondayΒ +3,922

Β 

no more parties in LA

1 minute ago, bayonse said:

Sunday +4,703

MondayΒ +3,922

Β 

So, pretty much yes

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JustAnotherDay
36 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I do hope who ever have the videos for the half time show will UPLOAD itΒ IMMEDIATELY in her VEVO/Youtube or in PEPSI's orΒ NFL's channel. (I don't know where they upload these things for the past half time shows.)Β 

I am still furious why her Sound of Music performance is not in her Youtube videos and I have to resort to distorted pirated copies.Β :nails:

Coldplay's was uploaded on February 11, 4 days after the performance on the NFL's official channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9cUytejf1kΒ 

was NickARTPOP

Archived