πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I just switched on the radio and....

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

So I just switched on the radio and all of a sudden they talked about the Superbowl and of course they talked about how Gaga is going to do the Halftime show this year and then they played her rendition of the national anthem from last year on the biggest radio station in Austria. Following the anthem they praised her for her stunning performance andΒ her impressive vocals. And then they even played Million Reasons and said that it was the 35th-most streamed song this week in Austria.

Β 

I SCREAMED 😍

Shipper

Slay Gaga!Β 

I can't speak German but I can if you like.Β 

Promo is promo. Β Hope they buy her music and play more of her hitsΒ 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

7 minutes ago, Red said:

#gagapleasecum2austria

let's trend thisΒ :gaysia:

OT:Β I was so excited when I heard them talking about the SBΒ :giveup:Β I was likeΒ :woohoo:

SychosSoChic
17 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

it was the 35th-most streamed song this week in Austria.

Β 

Sigh

tumblr_ogrb03vNtc1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Komm durch, Γ–sterreich :giveup:

I hope they really fire up the promo machine, Pepsi alone is a bit underwhelming :lolly:

I want her charting in Germany again... but no... The only Promotion Gaga has in Germany is a banner on ITunes, wow... Germany wake up!

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Earthling

I love seeing positive posts like this!Β 

We all need to relax and just enjoy all the good things this era is bringing us!Β 

11c8fed79c06253e3300e720713524f1.gif

*she switched baristas. β˜•οΈ

Archived