Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Legit Superbowl question?

fathermonster

Featured Posts

fathermonster

I know there is tons of Superbowl threads so apologies for making another one, but I've seen that "insider" guy's tweets and interview talking about Gaga's setlist for the Superbowl and I can't help but think it's so short! I swear when MJ and Beyonce did their's it was much longer, and I distintcly remember Gaga saying the NFL said they wanted her to perform Joanne music, but I don't see any on the setlist, nor do I think she will actually sing any Joanne songs, although I am hoping for Dancin In Circles.

Does anyone else think it's really short and sort of a luckluster setlist?

Also where is Just Dance? She has around 13 mins, surely she can even do a medley of some of the songs? Alejandro as well, I'm hoping I'm wrong but this to me looks so boring :/ 

fathermonster
Just now, Ricardo said:

All of them have been 15 min tops, what you talking about sis

No I don't mean the length of the show, I mean from what I can see she's singing like 4 or 5 songs? I expected more cause I swear I remember Bey and MJ doing loads. Also I don't like the choice of songs that's what I'm saying.

Honey, don't lose sleep over insiders

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Shipper

It will be a medley so they will probably chop bits and pieces of numerous songs in it. I bet she can put in all her hits if they do a good remix or mashup. 

She doesnt have to sing the full 3+minute songs. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

fathermonster
Just now, Red said:

Honey, don't lose sleep over insiders

I'm really not, I think people are misunderstanding what I'm saying, this is the first time I've logged in since just before Christmas, I just expected more, just seems odd she's not using it as a platform to perform new music, but at the same time I'm thinking is that a good idea, cause her Joanne music hasn't really hit, not yet anyway. 

Just now, fathermonster said:

I'm really not, I think people are misunderstanding what I'm saying, this is the first time I've logged in since just before Christmas, I just expected more, just seems odd she's not using it as a platform to perform new music, but at the same time I'm thinking is that a good idea, cause her Joanne music hasn't really hit, not yet anyway. 

I'm not misunderstanding what you said, you think that setlist is real. It's not. Calm down.

fathermonster
Just now, Red said:

I'm not misunderstanding what you said, you think that setlist is real. It's not. Calm down.

What? lol This is why I stopped logging in, I'm literally just posting my opinion, I'm not pulling my hair out and I'm not needing to calm down, I just wanted to discuss it.. :S

dont trust that guy, and most of the insiders, they are just bored and conspiracionists monsters

the setlist will have more songs  imo

... and now i just sit in silence.

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, fathermonster said:

What? lol This is why I stopped logging in, I'm literally just posting my opinion, I'm not pulling my hair out and I'm not needing to calm down, I just wanted to discuss it.. :S

Nobody is attacking you, but you're speaking as if the setlist was real, it's not, so we don't don't what she's going to perform :D 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

fathermonster
Just now, imcdv said:

dont trust that guy, and most of the insiders, theh are just bored and conspiracionist monster

the setlist will have more songs  imo

Yeah I hope so, I am looking forward to seeing if she does perform a Joanne song, I hope for DIC! What about you? 

Dancin' in circles is not like, really a good option, to perform at the SuperBowl but oh well...

Michael, Beyoncé, Diana Ross... they all did few songs and then used elements and stuff like that from other songs. Beyoncé sang few seconds of Love on Top to use as a intro for her show, Diana Ross did "a lot of songs" but they were all cut to extreme... we'll need to wait and see. Gaga will kill it anyway. She has only 13 minutes tho, she can't fit all of her hits but it doesn't mean anything...

Spoiler

but btch better perform applause.

Just now, fathermonster said:

???

I'm just saying that setlist isn't real, no need to be mad at it

SpookyKid

Oh, and about Bey, she only did 8 songs :D 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

2 hours ago, fathermonster said:

Yeah I hope so, I am looking forward to seeing if she does perform a Joanne song, I hope for DIC! What about you? 

don't get me wrong, i love dic and i dance to it when i'm alone in my apartment :poot: the song has that urban sound that is being a trendy right now but the lyrics are kinda.. too explicit to sing it live on the superbowl so i dont think she is gonna perform it

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived