Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Superbowl Arrangements

JR Gg

Featured Posts

Okay so I dont know if anyone's posted this but so far as I followed this account's tweets the information is reliable. The insider delivered information about Perfect Illusion, Rock in Rio, Glastonbury, Million Reasons as the second single and a lot more. #SB51

Queen of performing ½ of an ARTPOP song

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Just now, Red said:

Queen of performing ½ of an ARTPOP song

I believe its 1/2 minute :toofunny:

Infinity Wave

imo these could be true infos, even though we already kinda knew how she was gonna divide the setlist, like 3 songs off The Fame were already confirmed even by the fact alone that she was gonna do the show 

Colourful

Just now, JR Gg said:

I believe its 1/2 minute :toofunny:

Radio Ga Ga

Guys I also know that Donatella Swine and summerboy are not gonna be performed!!! bookmark me im an insider

Regina George

Can we stop with twitter insiders? This insider was posting sun pictures etc. before PI was announces. There is no twitter insiders. No one want's to lose their job cuz of stupid twitter ****! 

+ I know that you are reading this cuz you probably enjoy reading how people believe your lies. - **** you! I hope you'll get exposed soon.

I was gonna ask why would she perform Alejandro and not Telephone but then I remembered that nothing that an insider ever said actually made sense

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I kinda believe in GagaWhoAmI (only twitter insider who hasn't already confirmed fake)

So imo this could be true infos

Do you really think someones would be ready to lose their job cuz of leaking info on twitter? And he was proven fake before. He was posting sun pictures before - hinting that Gaga's 1st single has something to do with sun. 

Himeros26

GagaWhoAmI seems to just make pretty vague yet accurate guesses that people on here make daily idk

Infinity Wave
5 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Do you really think someones would be ready to lose their job cuz of leaking info on twitter? And he was proven fake before. He was posting sun pictures before - hinting that Gaga's 1st single has something to do with sun. 

I edited my comment, I actually do not believe in him/her. I wrongly expressed myself, I meant that out of all the insiders he/she hasn't already posted anything sooo fake like 666popart and friends

Plus, they're really basic informations, so all mixed = I kinda believe in this infos

Colourful

Archived