opinion

Well Pepsi outdone theirselves.. BUT!!

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

It's basically recycled.Β :poot:Β 

---

---

I really don't care on how they want to create countdown videos, but don't recycle stuff.Β :poot:Β  That shows lazyness.Β 

Next to that, you people have to stop moaning on how this is killing the hype, it's just a countdown, every countdown has its hints. Poker Face - A-YO - Applause .. It doesn't have to show Gaga in order to get their hints. Get your **** together, because this isn't either the extra we are getting which is just after the performance.Β 

tumblr_o14p4x7H0l1rm1h4no7_r1_250.gif

Crossfit

Gaga Monster

Whats the difference between Diet Pepsi and Zero Pepsi? They both have no sugar, Pepsi, queen of reverting the same drink over and over as well as commercials.

GGD Presidential Elections

Just now, Gaga Monster said:

Whats the difference between Diet Pepsi and Zero Pepsi? They both have no sugar, Pepsi, queen of reverting the same drink over and over as well as commercials.

Wait, is there a Pepsi Diet and a Pepsi Zero in the US??? :sharon:Β 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Radio Ga Ga

Β 

4 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Poker Face - A-YO - Applause .. It doesn't have to show Gaga in order to get their hints. Get your **** together, because this isn't either the extra we are getting which is just after the performance.Β 

tumblr_o14p4x7H0l1rm1h4no7_r1_250.gif

I thought there was PI too?Β 

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

Pepsi MaxΒ has more caffeine

Pepsi Max has ginseng

Pepsi MaxΒ is marketed more towards males

Pepsi Max tastes a lot better.

Pepsi Max has lower availability.

Crossfit

Gaga Monster
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Wait, is there a Pepsi Diet and a Pepsi Zero in the US??? :sharon:Β 

There is a Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Aspartame Free Diet Pepsi. how many zero calorie Pepsis do we need:toofunny:

GGD Presidential Elections

Mr Ricky

There is a Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Aspartame Free Diet Pepsi. how many zero calorie Pepsis do we need:toofunny:

:air:Β Not where I live. Dayum :air:Β Β 

Crossfit

:awkney:Β Here in Brazil they only sell regular Pepsi, Pepsi Zero and Pepsi Twist (for Coke it is regular Coke, Coke Zero and one with stevia)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Rudz Xinc
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

They probably got the idea from Gaga.

I see what you did there :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

KleinGa
8 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

They probably got the idea from Gaga.

I came here just to post thatΒ :ladyhaha:

Shipper

Tell you what, Gaga told them to do this. Β 

"You know, put some fillers in the countdown or something. I know my fans. They like pain and agony. They are little masochists. Give then what they want. "

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Archived