💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Fashion Reality Show Competition In Turkey-Coffe With Lady Gaga

Prada

Featured Posts

Today i was watching tv and one girl in competition started walking (all girls walk,other contestants critize one another) . Host asked her where is she going ,(they wear according to the event) and she said,she just got out of Fashion Show and Lady Gaga is waiting her and they will have coffee.The moment she said that other girls were like,No,Lady Gaga no longer wears avangart fashion clothes,they were all aware of Gaga and Joanne Era,She loves Jean,classy dresses etc.even one of the famous designer judge said she has Watsapp group with Gaga.

They were all aware of Gaga,knew about her Joanne era,I felt as if they were talking about wellknown star in my home country and that made me soooo happy.

They talked about Gaga and new Gaga,her eras,jeans,t-shirt,it was 17 minutes of happiness as a Gaga fan :)))))

Wish there were subtitles but its fashion show so they fight,weird expressionsits funny even when  you dont undertand :) 

I ve never seen anyone care this much about Beyonce or Riri,they only listen their music.

But one thing I know is ''GAGA HAS SUCH IMPACT IN 2009-2013 AND SHE'S ALREADY A LEGEND.

I am so happy.One thing I know is  Shakira is such star around here,but seems like Gaga made the impact to straights-gays everyone like her.

LaMaisonGaga

lmao which one of those has a whatsapp group with Gaga? what a lie.

lamaisongaga.com

Archived