Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What concept do you want Gaga to explore next?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa
4 minutes ago, ReinventedArt said:

I want her to explore in the universal concept of darkness, in other words, fame.   It will be her dark era. 

Hasn't she already explored that with The Fame Monster? That's literally what the entire album was about and the era. I feel as if both TFM AND BTW were dark. It will feel as if she's trying again with the darkness.

We need something fresh?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Joanne isn't a concept album. Just because it revolves around a certain genre, or style of music doesn't mean that it's conceptual. The songs themselves have concepts and are therefore conceptual, but the overall album doesn't have a clear, concrete message.

To answer the question though, I need her to make a full on rock album complete with "rock aesthetics", or a disco/funk album with colorful and vibrant clothing. Sort of like ARTPOP, but more coherent and concise. 

🃏🖤👹

Princess Stache

Omg I would be so here for Gaga to go full on Joan Jett 80's rock.  Just thinking about her doing a cover of something like Cherry Bomb gets me so excited.

swordstalker
2 hours ago, Albertodift said:

But honestly I'd love for her to immerse herself in a eastern "exotic" sound and link it to spirituality. Maybe if she explored Industani music or traditional Arabian / Middle Eastern sounds or something like that and gave it a pop spin.

I think it would be extremely interesting to see Gaga's take on such ancient music. Plus she's the only popgirl brave enough to fully explore such sounds without trivializing them.

Yes please :giveup: Kind of like how The Beatles/Led Zepellin/others made raga rock a thing in the early 70's which is so cool because traditional Indian music is compositionally and technically so different from Western music. Imagine if she did this for Arabic music or even some other culture. 

Title:

"The Memory of Mandarin"

Trying to understand the world, to connect it, the girl understands there's one big barrier, one that was imposed on us on our own birth. Our culture and costumes are so different from place to place. Can she really connect with this place, she knows the language, but does is the language really a part of her, does she understand it.

lol, forget it i'm trying too hard

anyway i was just watching Coppola's Youth without Youth and it popped in my mind. 

Are we talking musically, or thematically?

Thematically, I don't mind her going back into social justice issues again, like BTW. Maybe switch up the metaphors? Instead of religion, maybe... I don't know, something else. Nature. The storms. Alcohol.

Musically, I would love for her to dive more into electronic-rock. Diamond Heart is an amazing starting point, imo.

3 points in and ready for more

SychosSoChic
5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

I just want Gaga to have some uptempo songs with full orchestra backing.

their best song tbh :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Dorothy Gale

I'd love it if Gaga released another political album, but maybe with a  very different aesthetic than Born This Way. Something like Angel Down, Come To Mama, Hey Girl, Scheiße, Born This Way, and Hair. The album could have a more colorful or hippie aesthetic as opposed to the darkness of BTW. That's one possibility at least. 

What I'd really like for LG6 is something similar to the IWYL video in both the aesthetic and music, with a disco throwback sound with more mature dance tracks. The album would be like the aloof and sophisticated child of The Fame Monster and Confessions on a Dancefloor.

6 hours ago, swordstalker said:

Yes please :giveup: Kind of like how The Beatles/Led Zepellin/others made raga rock a thing in the early 70's which is so cool because traditional Indian music is compositionally and technically so different from Western music. Imagine if she did this for Arabic music or even some other culture. 

THIS EXACTLY! It would literally be a dream come true!

RochestrMonstr

I would probably get excited about anything as long as it's not hip hop or rap. 

Jewels is not my least favorite song on ARTPOP, but I don't need more of it. Once was cute. 

But so far she hasn't wronged me yet. 

Archived