Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What concept do you want Gaga to explore next?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Regardless of what many say, Joanne IS a concept album since it is made around the central concept of Americana, folk, personal pop. 

Given that Gaga always does concept albums and matches the era with the album, what concept do you want her to explore next?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But honestly I'd love for her to immerse herself in a eastern "exotic" sound and link it to spirituality. Maybe if she explored Industani music or traditional Arabian / Middle Eastern sounds or something like that and gave it a pop spin.

I think it would be extremely interesting to see Gaga's take on such ancient music. Plus she's the only popgirl brave enough to fully explore such sounds without trivializing them.

blackpink

I'm going to need full-on R&BGa to come alive for LG6 :giveup:

Smooth slick beats with her sweet as honey soft voice she can do over them and her outfits and overall aesthetic  would be to accentuate her curves :giveup:also she would have her skin tanned and have honey brown hair :giveup:

Or I need Psychedellic-PopGa to come with more Perfect Illusions (but with less guitars and more synths/production from Tame Impala) 

Irrelevant

A mix of Aura, Americano, Heavy Metal Lover, Just Dance, Paparazzi, Speechless, Yoü And I, Donatella and Perfect Illusion :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Monsterish

I want more pop-rock songs ala Diamond Heart, psychedelic-pop ala John Wayne mix with funk and disco music :music:

I see a lot of people want RockGa or DiscoGa but I feel like out of the two she would be more likely to explore a rock sound since she is a rock girl at heart. 

She was prob thinking of exploring disco at one point as a part of her rebranding but chose the Joanne sound instead and I do not think she will consider going disco again.

Red Velvet

I want her to explore in the universal concept of darkness, in other words, fame.   It will be her dark era. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived