💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga will drop A-YO mv day after Super Bowl

Nono

Featured Posts

I think this is a smarter decision than to release it before the Super Bowl, if she manages to release it day after Super Bowl it will get many many views + if its actually a good mv :firega:

we can only hope I guess :awkney:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

Gaga Will Drop John Wayne Mv Day After Super Bowl

Fixed :trollga:

OT: I agree with you, as it will get a big impact due to the SB, ONLY if the MV is good and the SB performance is good. Snatch that second #15 gaga :derpga:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Just now, Craig Barnes said:

How do we know that A-YO will be the next MV?:oprah:

Because its literally on every Pepsi yt commercial :awkney:

Roomingfree77
4 minutes ago, Nono said:

I think this is a smarter decision than to release it before the Super Bowl, if she manages to release it day after Super Bowl it will get many many views + if its actually a good mv :firega:

we can only hope I guess :awkney:

just sing that song or the best parts of it (Which is all of it to me) at the bowl and the rest happens on tour.

Aqua Mars

I'll confess AYO gives me the feels of an embarrassing soccer mum trying to act cool/young in front of her child's friends 

:saladga:

Irrelevant
Just now, Aqua Mars said:

I'll confess AYO gives me the feels of an embarrassing soccer mum trying to act cool/young in front of her child's friends 

Laughed way too hard :laughga:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Sergey Lazarev

I don't understand people calling A-Yo flop or JW, first people preaching how Joanne album is about longevity and it's not about chart success, yet they call single choices a flop, this era is about Gaga releasing as many singles as she wants while giving us great videos (MR is kinda mood depended), so while bashing how all songs would flop (MR isn't snatching diamond certifications either), let us enjoy her performances, videos and great time we are having this toned down era, why people feel the need to complain about single choices (I was't happy with MR being single, but we are where we are now) so be thankful for her releasing more videos even if it's MR type, at least she's not abandoning us like ARTPOP era. Bye.

The Only One!

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Nono said:

Because its literally on every Pepsi yt commercial :awkney:

Not confirmed though is it? She hasnt even said what gonna be the 3rd single. I think A-YO will get a video as well as the 3rd single, what ever that will be

End Racism Now

KleinGa

When did A-YO become the third single?

Spoiler

I must've missed that memo

Spoiler

:lolly:

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, Aqua Mars said:

That's what we on GGD are though remember? 

Musery

You know, it might not be AY-O :laughga: If I had to put money on what the next single is, I'd choose AY-O without a doubt but she has promoted it a lot already without it being a single. It was in apple music commercials, Bud Light commercials, it's been performed everywhere from SNL to Victoria Secret, it had it's "The Making of Joanne" little Youtube doco. Just because it's been in a couple of Pepsi 'fan' videos on Facebook doesn't mean it's the single. It feels like AY-O has kinda been the B-side to Million Reasons.

Beyond that, Grown Woman by Beyonce was used for a Pepsi ad before her halftime performance:

But that ended up just being a bonus track on her self-titled album. Different artist, different circumstances but still :shrug: 

Like I said, the next single is most likely AY-O, but it's probably not wise to be that confident in our assumptions.

Archived