💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Reaction Video MR VSFS

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

Been requesting on his channel for so long and now he finally reacts to something :laughga:. He's doing Joanne later but I hope he does every album :derpga:.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig

OMG!

I've been requesting he listen to Joanne in all of his videos! Haha! That is so funny.

He must have been referring to both of us :hor:

I was glad to see he reacted to this performance. And it sounds like he didn't like Gaga in the past, but is willing to give her another try after hearing this performance. Which is exactly what she wanted to do this era, bring her fans (us) and her haters (him) together over something we can both enjoy.

Also... you've obviously seen it, but he stanned so hard for Melanie after his first listen through of Crybaby, and is gonna react to all her videos in order, start to finish :awesome:  Probably the first person to watch all of the Crybaby videos in order for the first time.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Irrelevant
8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

OMG!

I've been requesting he listen to Joanne in all of his videos! Haha! That is so funny.

He must have been referring to both of us :hor:

I was glad to see he reacted to this performance. And it sounds like he didn't like Gaga in the past, but is willing to give her another try after hearing this performance. Which is exactly what she wanted to do this era, bring her fans (us) and her haters (him) together over something we can both enjoy.

Also... you've obviously seen it, but he stanned so hard for Melanie after his first listen through of Crybaby, and is gonna react to all her videos in order, start to finish :awesome:  Probably the first person to watch all of the Crybaby videos in order for the first time.

Probably because I requested it too :ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
5 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Probably because I requested it too :ladyhaha:

Haha me too! We're the crazy Gaga and Melanie fans.

Irrelevant
Just now, Helxig said:

Haha me too! We're the crazy Gaga and Melanie fans.

In the Cry Baby reaction I couldn't tell if he understood TYI/MAC? :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
6 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

In the Cry Baby reaction I couldn't tell if he understood TYI/MAC? :oprah:

I don't think so but meeeh lol. I think he was trying too hard to put a realistic spin on it, when in reality they're both just fantasy based songs. She wasn't inspired by real life events, so I guess he found it hard to connect to them in a real way.

Two of my favourite songs of the album though...

Irrelevant
Just now, Helxig said:

I don't think so but meeeh lol. I think he was trying too hard to put a realistic spin on it, when in reality they're both just fantasy based songs. She wasn't inspired by real life events, so I guess he found it hard to connect to them in a real way.

Two of my favourite songs of the album though...

Ok lol

Can't wait for his Joanne/ARTPOP/Born This Way/The Fame Monster/The Fame/Live Performances/Music Videos/Cheek To Cheek reactions :derpga:

Spoiler

I can't imagine him liking ARTPOP though :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
1 minute ago, redhoodieslime said:

Ok lol

Can't wait for his Joanne/ARTPOP/Born This Way/The Fame Monster/The Fame/Live Performances/Music Videos/Cheek To Cheek reactions :derpga:

Hide contents

I can't imagine him liking ARTPOP though :cryga:

Haha yeah... I get the feeling he didn't like what he'd seen of her previously, so I won't look forward to any reviews of old stuff. Especially positive reviews :wtf:

But I can see him liking Joanne! 

I'm just looking forward to him reacting to all of Melanie's videos. A lot of people hate her for the Crybaby video, but he liked it, so that's the first hurdle lol. And I'm sure Tag You're It / Milk And Cookies will surprise him :laughga: 

People just need to realise that it's truly a concept album, and it isn't necessarily based in our world, but an alternate reality where the same rules don't apply. Like Alice In Wonderland. She's a storyteller. 

Irrelevant
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm just looking forward to him reacting to all of Melanie's videos. A lot of people hate her for the Crybaby video, but he liked it, so that's the first hurdle lol. And I'm sure Tag You're It / Milk And Cookies will surprise him :laughga: 

Yeah i know! Although the crying "effects" were really cheap :ladyhaha:

6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

People just need to realise that it's truly a concept album, and it isn't necessarily based in our world, but an alternate reality where the same rules don't apply. Like Alice In Wonderland. She's a storyteller. 

:trollga:

Tbh I just wanna expose all of the fake fans on YouTube that say that they are "crybabies" :grr:

Spoiler

Still haven't listened to all her old songs tho :chica:

Spoiler

I created a "unreleased" EP for Melanie on Create A Label Season 6 but most of the songs on there I haven't even listened to yet :chica:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, JGD said:

This just reminded me how pressed I am that MR didn't smash :neyde: 

Well at least he's promoting it :trollga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
5 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Yeah i know! Although the crying "effects" were really cheap :ladyhaha:

:trollga:

Tbh I just wanna expose all of the fake fans on YouTube that say that they are "crybabies" :grr:

Hide contents

Still haven't listened to all her old songs tho :chica:

Hide contents

I created a "unreleased" EP for Melanie on Create A Label Season 6 but most of the songs on there I haven't even listened to yet :chica:

Ha I know! If I could change anything I'd make the crying and room filling up with water scenes look better. But she really is on a budget! She spends a lot of her own money making the videos herself.

A lot of her fans are really young and don't really 'get' her music fully, but just like it because of the bright imagery, because it's catchy, and because they feel edgy when she says "f.uck" and "slut" haha. Just let them be young and naive.

Haha yeah I didn't listen to her old stuff until recently. Out of her old/unreleased stuff I love Bombs On Monday, and really came to like Night Mime and Dear Porcupines. Oh and Gingerbread Man is obviously amazing.

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Haha yeah I didn't listen to her old stuff until recently. Out of her old/unreleased stuff I love Bombs On Monday, and really came to like Night Mime and Dear Porcupines. Oh and Gingerbread Man is obviously amazing.

http://melanie-martinez.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Unreleased_Songs

Way too much :cryga:

Spoiler

Really want someone to leak "Schizo" though, seems interesting :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Helxig
2 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

http://melanie-martinez.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Unreleased_Songs

Way too much :cryga:

Hide contents

Really want someone to leak "Schizo" though, seems interesting :oprah:

That's a lot D;

But I think I've heard all of the ones that have leaked. Oh and I like You Love I! Try the ones I've suggested :) 

Pre-Crybaby Melanie was quite acoustic and it's clear she hadn't decided on her direction yet, so the stuff is very different! But some is very nice!

Archived