💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Meeting Lady Gaga in Malibu's Starbucks on Friday 1.20.17.

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Below is this lady's blog entry about the encounter:

...“Meeting” Lady Gaga is more than exaggerated.

Since I have been living in Malibu I have often thought about what celebrity I would like to meet and I always thought of Lady Gaga. I have seen her in concert twice and I think she is one of the most talented musicians of this century.  She is an amazing singer, performer and such a kind person.

So, last week I was sitting in one of Malibu’s Starbucks on a Friday morning, my laptop in front of me and that was when I saw a small, blonde person with sunglasses in the Starbucks cafe, surrounded by one guy and a three girls.  I thought ” oh, she looks a little bit like Lady Gaga”. But then, suddenly, a guy went up to her table and asked her if he could take a selfie with her. And she agreed!! That was my moment- I stood up, went over to her and asked her the same question.....

So, I told myself  don’t be shy since Lady Gaga has already been disturbed by another fan, so it wouldn’t be too bad..I thought.

But posing with her for a picture was worse than I thought, Lady Gaga was nice, polite and beautiful but the problem was me! I looked awful on the first pic, so I asked for another one. That one was even worse. Than came the moment when my adrenalin was showing up and my hands began shaking. Poor Lady Gaga took my phone an took another selfie. I asked her to wait a second, I had to put on  my sunglasses  (like her and to cover my morning-tired eyes) and then she took another pic. If the guy who was with her, hadn’t said this is the last one, I think I still would have been sitting in the Starbucks taking selfies with Lady Gaga.

Lady-Gaga.jpgLady-gaga-Selfie-226x300.jpg

http://www.fiftycurvyblonde.com

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My aunt met her in Starbucks when she used to spend a lot of time in Chicago. I'm still so jealous! :giggle: :unicorn:

We're all Stronger Together!

4 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Omg! Lucky! What beautiful photos! I've always wondered: what does she smell like?

RIIIGHT? I remember one time Zedd described her as smelling really good and ever since then I just wanted to bury my face into her hair and neck.

tumblr_m1azh48PbY1qzc22mo1_500.gif

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

ApplauseftAdele
Just now, Quasi said:

RIIIGHT? I remember one time Zedd described her as smelling really good and ever since then I just wanted to bury my face into her hair and neck.

:what:

i wish something likt this happen to me :giveup:

but im in argentina and she came here just once :neyde:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Poor Gaga, without bodyguards, she wouldn't be able to say no or enough to fans. :toofunny:

Cute pics. 

FreePalestine

Robo Ga

I think the day I finally see Gaga in person I'll have an out-of-body experience :icega:

#joanneball2017 :staymad:

🤖⚡️

Judas Society
23 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Obv, she smells like FAME. :trollga:

Archived